Chapter 15

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodmorning sunshine. It's time for breakfast." Jimin said when Seulgi moved and opened her eyes a little

"Aren't you tired?" She asked.

"I'm used of being tired." He answered.

"I feel like I was stomped by hundred horses and still hurt down there." She said.

"But mom is waiting for us for breakfast." Jimin said.

"It makes me not want to go more. I'm too embarrassed to face her." She replied.

"I think mom was just a bit shock, she would understand Seulgi since she and dad did earlier than us and they were still not married that time." Jimin said and Seulgi nodded.

"Goodmorning my daughter! Come here I made some soup for you." Mrs. Park greeted enthusiastically which was very opposite from her reaction last night.

"I know how tired you probably feeling now thats why I cooked this soup to give you energy. I also asked the maid to prepare your warm bath to remove the soreness and fatigue." Mrs. Park added which made her speechless.

"Ahm gumawo umma and mianhe about last night." Seulgi replied.

"What are you sorry for? It's just natural for you and Jimin to do it. I was just not prepared that time. You two should do it more often to create a baby." She said which made Seulgi blushed. She then remembered her talks to Jimin about it.

"Where's Jinyoung umma?" Jimin asked saving Seulgi from embarrassement.

"He went early for work. He wanted to join us but he can't since he have a early schedule.

"I guess it's hard to be an idol." Jimin said thinking how stressed out Jinyoung probably is.

"What about grandpa?" He then asked.

"Still sleeping. We didn't woke him up since it had been a very long night." She answered again and he nodded.

After breakfast Seulgi got ready to go to their meeting place. She was way too early but she's afraid that when they all get there before her, Wendy and Irene will still kill her.

"I think you're really early." Jimin said to Seulgi sipping his cold coffee and looking at his wrist watch while they wait at the girl's meeting place. He drive for her and accompanied her as they wait.

"Sorry, I'm kinda paranoid Jiminie."

"I don't think Irene and Wendy will stay mad at you this long." Jimin said.

"I know. They will forgive me after I pay with them on what Joy and Yeri are going to buy but, I'm sure they will tease me to death." She replied pouting.

"Ofcourse we will unnie." Yeri said which surprised Seulgi. She's with Irene, Joy and Wendy.

"Annyeong oppa." Joy greeted so did Wendy, Irene and Yeri.

"Annyeong." He greeted back.

"Heres my card Seulgi, call me when you're done. I'll pick you up." He said to Seulgi as he stand but she pulled him to sit back.

"Please don't leave me." She begged.

"Yah! We're not going to bite you." Irene said thinking how overeacting Seulgi is.

"They will going to tease you more if I'm around Seul. It's your day with your girls, you should enjoy it. I'll wait for your call, arasso?" He said and stood up again when he felt Seulgi gave up on trying to convince him.

"Try not to be too hard on Seulgi, especially you." Jimin said to her friends then to his cousin, Joy while flicking her forehead.

"Yah! Oppa!" She reacted which earned giggles from others then he bid goodbye and left Seulgi.

"You're really scared huh." Irene said chuckeling as she sat beside Seulgi with the girls.

"You girls are hard." She said pouting.

"We will try not too tease you that much unnie. Don't worry." Yeri said winking which made Seulgi smile.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. So, is oppa good in bed? Did he made you scream his name?" Yeri teased which made her frowned again and made the others laugh with Seulgi's expression.

The girls ordered some drinks and cakes using Jimin's card shamelessly. They decided to eat first before they shop.

"I don't think I can shop for my clothes anymore." Seulgi said.

"Wae? You have Jimin's card." Wendy said.

"But we already spent a lot here and still going to spend more with these two." She replied pointing Yeri and Joy.

"You know unnie, hearing that you have oppa's card makes me not worry of buying more. He has tons of money because of his position in the company. My money is not even at quater of his." Joy said.

"I told him that I'm thrifty but here I am spending his again feeding you." She said laying her face in the table feeling guilty while making them guilty too but failed.

"Oppa said to not tease you hard and he know for sure that this will be his payment." Yeri said and the others agree.

"What if we get poor in the future because of me?" She asked worriedly.

"I think it's posible if it's only you Seulgi but Jimin? I don't think so." Wendy replied.

"You're hurting my pride." She replied.

"You can always use your own card Seulgi if you were that worried." Irene said.

"I can't. I have my own plans for it." She said which made the girls roll their eyes.

"Don't you two have shared account?" Wendy asked.

"He added my name on his account that's why I can use this card but he let me keep my own account where oppa and grandpa transfer my monthly allowance. He said it's from my family so I should keep it then just share on our account if I'm already making my own." She answered.

"I need someone like Park Jimin in my life." Wendy said jelously as she think how mature and responsible Jimin is.

"You might die single unnie." Yeri teased which earned a cuss from Wendy.

"We should shop now so we can still watch a movie." Irene said looking at her wrist watch and the girl's nodded.

Just like what they expected, Yeri and Joy didn't show any mercy. They picked everything they like.

"Yah! You should consider my money and Irene's too. This is still 30-30-40." Wendy said referring to percentage of how much they will pay with Seulgi forcedly the 40% since its Jimin's money.

"Okay we'll stop here." Joy said with Yeri nodding.

"I should marry someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter