Chapter 20

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Christmas party had arrived. All ladies being from a rich family wore their newly bought white dresses decorated with pearl, sequins , gems or diamonds. Some even wore gown hoping to stand out from the crowd.

Jimin, being the president arrived there very early to organize the place with the other members of the student council. Meanwhile Seulgi and the girls are on IrenexTae and SeulgixJimin's room to get ready for the party.

"Wow unnie, you look like an angel with your dress." Yeri said to Seulgi who is wearing a white tube dress decorated with feathers and diamonds. Her long hair was tied in ponytail elegantly too.

"You look pretty too Yeri." Seulgi replied.

"Well everyone looks pretty but I really love you dress." Yeri countered which made Seulgi giggled. It was actually Irene who picked the dress.

"Why is your room is bigger by the way?" Wendy asked Seulgi and Irene.

"Because I'm Irene." Irene replied with a smirk as she brush her hair on the mirror. She is the heir of the luxury ship aferall.

"Now I'm jelous with Seulgi unnie. Her dress is really pretty and she's sharing a room with owner of the place." Joy said.

"Don't forget that her husband is the student council president. She's previlaged to do what she wanted at the party." Wendy said to Joy.

"Now I'm jelous too. I don't want to attend the party." Irene said with a pout.

"But Wendy will sing there. Have a Merry Christmas." Seulgi said.

"Oh you're right." Irene replied then an announcement was heard saying that the party is now starting.

The girls went to the party hall which is actually adjacent to the cruise ship's deck. The place looks classy and expensive which screams luxury and wealth. Meanwhile, the boys was very amazed to see the girls especially Tae, Jungkook and Jimin. Well Tae has always been enthralled with Irene's goddess like beauty. Jungkook on the other hand can't help but compliment Yeri and a little. Meanwhile Jimin just stood staring at Seulgi. She had always been beautiful but a simple make over paired with a white dress made her look like a real angel.

"Ho-how do I look?" She asked Jimin that made him woke up in reality.

"You look beautiful like an angel." He replied which made Seulgi blush.

"Why are you two acting like teenagers?" Joy asked ruining the mood which made Jimin frowned. His cousin sure knows how to ruin a momment.

"You girls seat here." He said guiding them to their table with the boys.

"How about you?" Seulgi asked softly as Jimin pulled a chair for her.

"I need to make an opening remarks first. Wait for me okay." He answered giving her a loving smile.

"Get your on the stage now Mr. President, were getting ant bites with your sweetness." Joy teased ruining the mood again which made Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'll be back soon." Jimin said to Seulgi then head where the other student council are.

Taemin and Jisoo Mceed the event. Wendy sang "Have a Merry Christmas" as opening. Then, Jimin made an opening remark and welcomed the next speeker which is the President of the school and owner of the school.

"Thank you for all your hardwork. Merry Christmas and enjoy the party." The President said ending the speech and everyone clapped happily indicating the start of the party.

"So when are we eating hyung?" Jungkook asked as soon as Jimin sat beside Seulgi.

"We just got started." Jimin said and the maknae pouted.

There were some singers and dancers started to perform some Christmas songs which everyone had enjoyed. Then the food was served which made the maknae happy. After that, a soft music started to play. Jisoo and Taemin invited the students to rise and join the dance with their partners. Ofcourse being a sweet young couple, Jungkook and Yeri joined quickly making Jin frowned but he knows he cannot do anything. Taehyung being a lovesick puppy plead Irene to dance with him which she eventually agreed since she can't resist his cute puppy eyes. Yoongi then pulled Wendy to the dancefloor which made everyone surprised. Seeing Wendy having a partner, Joy then pulled Jin to dance with her since she cannot afford being the only girl left behind.

"Aren't you two gonna dance?" RM said which caught the Seulgi and Jimin's attention who were still shook with Yoongi and Wendy. They then looked each other which made their face red just thinking of dancing together.

"Don't tell me this will be your firsttime to dance together." Jhope said which made their face redder confirming his statements. This made Rm and Jhope laughed.

"Let's go dude and leave this two highschoolers." RM said to Jhope.

"Alright. I can't believe that they still get shy with that." Jhope replied as they leave the couple.

Seulgi then fidget her fingers trying to calm her self down. Jimin then noticed it. He then held her hand and kissed it especially her ringfinger wearing the two engagement rings. This made Seulgi looked at Jimin.

"Can I have this dance, my beautiful lady?" Jimin asked and Seulgi shyly nodded.

Jimin then pulled Seulgi lightly tfeom ger seat to the dance floor. He guided her hand on his shoulders and put his on her waist. The danced for the first time and it feels magical. All of the student's eyes can't help but wandered at the celebrity like couple. It makes tgem jelous seeing how much they love each other.

"I'm so taking this photo." Joy said crying taking a photo as if she just watched a sad novel with the main characters finally achieving their desearved happy ending.

"I'm telling you, that's our chimmy." Jin commented taking a picture too.

Meanwhile Mina just entered the hall wearing a beautiful white swan dress. She's looks like a pure ballet dancer in heels. Some students noticed and was enthralled to see her entrance.

"What took you so long Mina? It's a good thing Jimin did not get mad on your absence." Dahyun said but Mina did not reply. She was busy staring at the couple dancing and jelousy quickly ate her system.

"Mina?" Dahyun called sadly when she noticed why she did not reply.

"Let's drink." She said and Dahyun can't help but nod and accompany her.

After the dance, the food was then served. This made the maknaes happy especially when their favorites was served.

"I so love you oppa." Yeri said to Jimin.

"I love you too hyung." Jungkook said too. It was Jimin who chose the foods afterall.

"Sorry there's no ramyeon. I tried to put it on the menu but Jisoo did not approve since the theme is Luxurious White Christmas." Jimin said to Seulgi as he put some rice on her plate.

"It's okay. I love all the food. Don't worry." Seulgi assured and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter