Chapter 3

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Park family arrived in their house quietly especially Jimin who cant stop remembering Seulgi's pleading eyes. Like everyone, he expected Seulgi to accept Jinyoung since she and his twin were very close when they were kids. That is why he cant believe that she chose him since they were not close to each other.

"Jimin. As a grandfather I wont force you to marry Seulgi. I've forced you enough in your studies since you were little to be the future CEO of our family. I've force you enough for you to miss your childhood and freedom to choose what you wanted in your life. Im aware of your feelings even you dont say a word, thats why I will let you decide. But still, I hope you would still consider marrying Seulgi and think everything carefully." The oldest in the household said and gave him the slightest smile.

"Ill think about it grandpa." He answered with a slight smile too and went on his room to process Seulgi's words again.

The morning came, Seulgi didnt know how to enter her class. She wanted to avoid Jimin because she realized that she sounded desperate and ambiguous to marry their future CEO but, fate seems to play on her when she saw him sitting in her classroom while seriously reading a book. It seems like they were classmates on that morning subject thats why she is contemplating on entering the room.

"What are you doing?" A girl's voice asked.

"! You surprised me Wendyaaaa. Please dont appear like a mushroom." Seulgi said holding her chest while pouting at Wendy.

"We both know that we are classmates on this subject but why are you sneeking like a thief? Is there something insideee---" she said trying to look at where Seulgi is peeking but was cut off when Seulgi pulled her hair to hide especially when she saw Jimin looking at their direction.

"Yah! What was that for?" Wendy whispered angrily.

"Mianhae Wendyahhh." She apologized and take a quick look at Jimin, afraid that he caught them.

"Why are we hiding? Is it Jimin? Did something happened between you two?" She asked.

"Ill explain it later Wendy." She said. Then, they heard a soft knock in the door that caught their attention.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked seriously like a president he is while looking at them but specifically Wendy.

"Ahh ahmmm none, theres nothing wrong." Seulgi answered stuttering then pulled Wendy towards their seats.

Jimin returned to his seat with his books while Seulgi sat at the back with Wendy while watching him secretly. Wendy then pinched her sides and Seulgi violetly but silently reacted. She was ready to fight with Wendy but suddenly stopped when she saw Wendy's eyes giving her "you better explain later" look.

The lecture started but Seulgi is very distracted with Jimin's presence. She keeps on glancing at his back and kept wondering if Jimin would accept her in marriage given the fact that they were never close from the start. She then sighed concluding that the boy would refuse since he already handling a huge burden and obviously, she is not his type.

The lecture ended and Seulgi sighed in relief when Jimin along with some of their classmate walk out the room. This indicates that Jimin will be in different class since her next lecture is in the same room. She taught that peace finally restored but little did she know their path will cross again.

The lunch break came and Seulgi was picking many foods she will eat. But then, when she was about to grab the only corn left, she noticed a hand that is also aiming for the corn but stopped like her. She was very shock to see Jimin who is also surprised to see her too thats why they both immediately hid their hands.

"Ahmmm you can have it Seulgi." He said ackwardly."

"Anni, you can have it dont worry Im fine." She replied but still eyeing for the corn. Jimin noticed it which made him chuckled.

"Then lets cut it half." He suggested and Seulgi agreed. Jimin cut the corn in half with his hands and gave the half to Seulgi. He smiled as the confused Seulgi accepted the corn. She then went to their table with her tray but still confused.

Irene snapped Seulgi with her finger since shes been staring blankly at the corn.

"Good thing you snapped out of whatever it is now." Irene said.

"Mianhe." She only replied.

"So Seulgi, can you now explain whats up with you being ackward to Jimin? I can understand if you were just being civil nor not talking with him but why do you need to hide earlier?" Wendy asked which made Seulgi pout.

"She hid? They may not be close despite being childhood friend but unnie you were never ackward to anyone even him and most importantly, its too odd for you too hide." Yeri said surprised.

"Oh I almost forgot, I heard from my mom and dad that you really rejected Jinyoung oppa and asked Jimin oppa for marriage." Joy said which made Seulgi blushed.

"So you really took our advice. Thats good to know Seul." Irene said smiling proudly like her mother.

"So how did it go?" Yeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter