Chapter 6

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure youll wait for me?" Jimin asked Seulgi worriedly since he has a student council meeting.

"Yes, Ill just hangout with Wendy at the library until you are done." Seulgi replied.

"Okay, Ill call after the meeting is done. You take care." He said and she nodded then walked to the library.

"Arent you too concerned? Like come on she's in her twenties like you." Mina said behind Jimin.

"She is but I cant help but be concerned." He replied.

"You were not concerned at her before that marriage. And it was just like last night when you became her husband so what's up with you?" She stated.

"Youre wrong. I was always concerned to her Mina. Its just that before, I dont have the right or responsibility for her until last night after she became my wife." He reasoned.

"If she's becoming your responsibilty, why did you marry her Jimin? I thought you wanted someone that suits you? Someone like a rose whom you can bragged it elagance and beauty? Obviously she is far from being like that." Mina questioned with annoyance evident in her voice.

"I didnt say I want a rose Mina. I didnt say I want someone who everyone thinks that fits me." Jimin replied.

"So you want her or you were just too kind again to reject?" She questioned which took him off guard.

"Whatever my reason is, Im sorry but please dont concern yourself in it." Jimin said in a calm voice but obviously pissed then went inside leaving her.

"Why didnt you just go home? Im sure their drivers can pick you up." Wendy said as she watch Seulgi keep flipping pages.

"I want us to go home together." She answered.

"Why? Its not like he had always been driving you to school. Come on you just got married last night."

"Because I've always wanted to experience stuffs like what couples do. You've always known that I was so loyal with Jinyoung before that I've never dated." Seulgi answered honestly.

"Well okay that makes sense but is it okay to ask what you think of Jimin now? You always think that he is cold and boring guy. You said you were never fond of him." Wendy asked.

"Well I'm eating my words now. He turns out to be someone that I wanted Jinyoung to be. You've always known that dad never really showed that he cares, and my brother started to have less time with me when he started senior high which made me very lonely. Grandpa is also old now and still busy with our business. No one was there when I'm growing up. I was never been someone's concern. But Jiminie, even though I dragged him to this chains, he has been showing concern to me and honestly, it feels good." Seulgi said which made Wendy smile and finally stopped reading her textbooks.

"So what about being boring?" She then asked.

"I dont think that he is boring. He is fun to talked too unlike what I have imagined." She answered

"Then are you okay on falling to him?" Wendy asked which made Seulgi speechless for a minute.

"I know that its too early but I think Im starting to fall in every bits of him. Its scary Wendy. Its new to me that it frightens me." Seulgi answered honestly and is about to cry. Thats why Wendy hugged her for comfort. She maybe looks tough but she has always been vulnerable thats why her friends always watch over her.

The meeting ended earlier than expected. There were many things that still needed to evaluate and consider thats why Jimin texted Seulgi so they may finally go home.

"This really feels weird." Seulgi cant help but say while Jimin drives.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Ive never been to the front seat. I always sat on the back seat everytime our driver drives me to school." She answered.

"Really? Dont you seat in the front when youre with Minhyuk hyung?" He asked but still concentrating on the road.

"Oppa dont drive when we go out." She replied which made Jimin smiled.

"Well you need to get used to it."

"Jimin." She then called when the car stopped at the Park residence.

"Hmm?"

"Ahhmmm Im only curious but its okay if you wont answer my petty question." She said shyly with her blushing face.

"What?" He asked raising his one brow.

"How many girls had sat here with you?" She asked fidgeting her fingers and regretting asking the question which made Jimin chuckled.

"Two, youre the second one." He answered.

"Oh, okay, thats understandable, you and Mina were very close. She said.

"What are you talking about? The first one was my mom silly. Lets go inside now, she must've been waiting." He answered and said which made her smile.

When they opened the door they were greeted enthusiastically by Mrs. Park which made Seulgi happy. She never experienced it except with their maid. After greeting, Mrs. Park went back the kitchen while Seulgi took a peek at her while she walks with Jimin in the staircase to their room.

"Jimin, I want to join mom in the kitchen. Is it okay?" She asked and Jimin took a peek to his mom who looks like getting ready to make some sweets again.

"You want to bake?" He asked and she nodded.

"Okay, give me your bag and Ill take it to our room." He said with a soft smile and she obeyed giving her bag then excitedly ran off to the kitchen.

"Annyeong my daughter, what are you doing here?" Mrs. Park asked when she saw Seulgi entered.

"Ahmmm is it okay if I join you? I want to learn about baking and cooking." She asked nervously fidgeting her fingers.

"Ofcourse Seulgi yah, come here near me." Mrs. Park said and Seulgi obeyed. She then put an apron to her and smiled widely.

"You know, Ive always wanted to have a daughter and do stuffs I love like cooking and baking. Jimin mostly join me but I still desire of doing this stuffs with a daughter. Thats why Im excited for you to be part of our family, not even caring who you will marry Seulgi yah. And you showing interest in this is a bonus for me." She said happily and unable to stop hugging Seulgi.

"What are we making?" She asked.

"We will be making macaroons sweethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter