Chapter 1

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the city of Seoul there was three close powerful family, the Myoui, Park and the Kang. For the Myoui, a japanese family there was Mina, an only child. For Park, there were Fraternal twin brothers, Jinyoung and Jimin. And for the Kang househould are, the only son, Minhyuk and the only daughter Seulgi. The three were the families that has been close for 3 generation already.

Kang Seulgi and Mina being the girls, are very close to each other despite being opposite. Mina is very girly and elegant while Seulgi is a little bit boyish and active. Seulgi is also very close to Jinyoung but never with Jimin. Jinyoung is very active like her and they share the same hobby and likes while Jimin was the quiet one who always read his books.

"Jimin is really cool." The 5 years old Mina said while staring to the boy holding her ice cream.

"You think so? Like come on he is a nerdy bookworm whose world only revolve around his books." Seulgi said with her eyebrows furrowed thinking why Mina thinks he is cool.

"Come on Seulgi, thats what makes him amazing. He does not only read ordinary books but he reads stuffs that we cant even understand." Mina explained which gained roll eyes from Seulgi.

"Well whatever, I still think Jinyoung is cooler. He is really good with sports." Seulgi replied then glanced towards Jinyoung and her 10 years old brother as they play soccer.

Seulgi really likes Jinyoung. He is her ideal kind of boy. While watching them, Jinyoung met her glance. He then smiled and wave with his two arms greeting her.

"Seulgi yah! Come here lets play." He called and Seulgi nodded and went to them.

But like what they say, change is the only constant in the world. Their closeness was just now in the past unlike their grandparents, the kids failed to maintain their friendship.

Seulgi feel irritated now when she see the three in every family dinner. Her bestfriend Mina suddenly ignored her before they reached highschool. She became cold to her who always gives her eye rolls and bad vibes. While Jinyoung, the boy he really likes, she grew some ugly images of him. From being her ideal man, he became a very big jerk to her. And for Jimin, they remain the same, a "stranger".

"Seulgi yah wake up now. Isnt today your first day in school?" His brother Minhyuk called.

"Whats so good about the first day? Im not even a fresh man nor a senior. I dont even like my major." Seulgi said covering herself using her blanket. Minhyuk look at her with his sad eyes remembering how their father opposed her taking art courses to take business course.

"Come on Seul, arent you excited to see your chinggus, Mina, Jinyoung and Jimin?" He teased while poking her.

"What chinggus? I dont recall any of those names in my friendship list." Seulgi said still covering herself getting more sleep which made him laugh.

"Arasso. Get up now cause Ill take you to school." He said still chuckling as he gave her a small tap then left her room.

Seulgi then got up and prepared to school.

"Do well my princess and stay away from trouble." Minhyuk said that made her smile. She then get off and bid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter