END

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year had past so quickly, Seulgi's pregnancy was tough but she made it with a healthy baby girl named Jiseul but was called "Nabi". Throughout the nine months of carrying Nabi, hormones really played Seulgi's emotions. She cries easily, get annoyed frequently and craves foods crazily. Good thing Jimin was very understanding even though many times Seulgi doesn't make sense. He do what she says, he gives what she asks and compromises for her everyday. He sometimes does get annoyed but he loves her too much to understand to never fight back to her. He also knows that Seulgi's unreasonable complaints and moods are the effects of her pregnancy and it's his job to accept and help her in everything. That's why even with loads of works, Jimin still help Seulgi at her online classes even though Seulgi can manage it easily. Good thing his dad volunteered to help him with their business and take over to attend their business meetings so Jimin won't have to be away for Seulgi since she got very clingy. Ofcourse Mrs. Park gave the biggest help to the couple. She was often at their house to sometimes accompany Seulgi, cook her healthy meals and teach them stuffs about pregnancy and parenting.

Red Velvets after knowing about her baby's gender can't help but bought many girlies stuff even thogh she was still at Seulgi's womb. They also helped in decorating her room with Bangtan that's why Jimin and Seulgi didn't have to buy much stuffs thanks to them. Irene and Tae's wedding was a success. Everything looks magical, surreal and everything was emotional. Their years of love, patience, understanding and care really showed especially when both cried on the wedding. And as planned, Wendy and Yoongi's wedding was held quickly. They made it quick since they learned that Wendy was pregnant a week before Irene's wedding. It made them happy especially Seulgi since her baby will have a playmate and she got happier when Irene got pregnant a month after. It was quick but the wedding was very luxurious. Unlike Seulgi's wedding at the garden, Irene's at the beach, Wendy held hers at the cruiseship at night where every stars shines brighter. They finally made Yeri and Jungkook sleep together since their last christmas ball with Seulgi there, Yeri and Jin fought nastily.

Jimin smiled watching Seulgi dancing slowly and singing a song softly as she hold their baby to sleep. You can see how happy she is with their baby girl. It was such a great view, he knows Seulgi is very beautiful but he never knew that she can get more beautiful after having Nabi. He still get amazed in everything she do and will always be. Despite being new to motherhood and having tiny memories with her mom, she did greater than what everyone expected. And what amazed him more is when she succeeded to turn her passion and career into one. One morning Seulgi went besides him and proposed her business plan to him. Ofcourse without any hesitation and even with no presentation he would always says yes but her proposal was like professional with pajama as her attire. With his help she built an art cafe where many can paint or just eat pastries with coffees or other drinks. There where also exhibits for those who are interested to buy or sell their painting along with hers. It became a hot trend for every college students and proffesionals and was even featured in different magazines even it was only a month when it was opened. The cafe was cozy and serves delicious pastries and drinks which made others even not an artists loves the place. She did got busy too but never failed to give him and their baby enough time.

"She's asleep." Seulgi said softly with a whisper that made him go back to reality. He smiled then stood up to get the baby to her then lay the sleeping Nabi at her cradle. He then hug her and accompany her to sit with him then serve her some dalgona coffee and cake that she requested earlier.

"She's like an angel when she's sleeping but like a devil when she drinks milk from me." Seulgi said pouting which made him chuckled.

"She takes after you." Jimin said which made her pout more and made him chuckled more.

"Atleast she's adorable." He said and she agreed happily since their little angel was cheery who laughs easily and smiles a lot.

"Wendy said her baby boy takes after Yoongi. He just drink milk then sleep. It was hard to make him laugh too." Seulgi said.

"She must be more annoyed aince their baby looks like Yoongi hyung." Jimin said.

"Yes she did got annoyed but she's a mother so her love can accept it." Seulgi replied.

"How about Irene noona? Their baby girl look so much like Tae too." Jimin asked.

"Unlike Wendy, she was very happy. She thinks that Tae's feature make her looks so cute especially with his smile. Even back when she was pregnant, she said she wanted hers to look like Tae." Seulgi answered.

"Looking at Jiseul, I don't even know if her features takes after you or me." She then said as she watch their little angel sleeping with her knitted brow.

"Everyone said we look a like so much so let's conclude that she both take after us." Jimin said and Seulgi nodded.

"Jin hyung invited us to his house on the afternoon. He said that it's a celebration with us for his engagement with Joy." Jimin said and Seulgi smiled as she remembered Joy sending her picture with her engagement ring on her ring finger. They were so happy especially Yeri because finally she's next. She was also proud to see their silly promise ring next to her engagement ring which indicates that Joy stayed as as promised. Joy is very y and loves dressing daringly. She also looks like a wild type especially since she's vocally vulgar about but in reality she is very innocent like a baby. She smiled after realizing that her first baby who is very much spoiled is finally getting married. Now she can't wait for her second baby, Yeri to marry her long time boyfriend Kookie who also bacame her baby through Jimin.

"What about our Nabi? Mom, dad and Grandpa are still at their Europe trip." Seulgi asked.

"Jin hyung said to bring her too since Tae and Yoongi will bring theirs. He already prepared big cradle for the babies. You know hyung also love kids." Jimin said and Seulgi nooded.


When the afternoon came, Jimin and Seulgi were the one to arrive late since they were asked to bring the cakes and ice cream. Since Jin's house is actually a mansion, the celebration was actually an overnight with a couple having each rooms especially those with babies.

"Omygod our little Nabi grew a lot and she's smiling and laughing at this handsome uncle again." Jin said after he snatched Nabi from Jimin's hold. The baby laugh loudly and it made Jin very happy.

"She said because you look ridiculous." Joy fiancee.

"That's not true Nabi right? It's a lie right?" He said to the baby and Nabi as usual just laugh but hit his face softly which made everyone laugh.

"Told you she finds you ridiculous. Right Nabi?" Joy said and Nabi giggled which melted her so much that she can't help but steal the baby from Jin.

" You look so cuteeeee like me." She then squealed.

"Let me carry her please." Yeri then said after hearing Nabi's cute giggles.

"Where's baby Tae ri?" Seulgi asked Irene.

"With her dad, she cried since those two pinched her cheeks." Irene said referring to Joy and Yeri.

"Mian, we can't help it everytime she shows her box smile. She looks so much Tae oppa but a cute one." Yeri said and Joy agreed.

"Poor baby. Don't dare pinch my baby, it's hard to stop her from crying." Seulgi said.

"But she always stop immediately when Jimin oppa carries her." Yeri said.

"I guess she loves her daddy more." Joy teased which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter