Chapter 13

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning, the couple as usual went to the Park family's house to spend their weekends there as Jimin's promise to her mom.

"Goodmorning my daughter, I miss you so much!" Mrs. Park greeted excitedly hugging her daughter in law.

"Goodmorning, I missed you too mom." Seulgi enthusiastically greeted hugging her back.

"Why do I'm getting more and more invisible everytime we go back here?" Jimin asked to her dad rolling his eyes watching her mom and wife.

"Just try to understand your mom. She failed to turn you and Jinyoung into her daughter." His dad said laughing at the memories everytime his sons hides to his office just so their mom will not dress them into a girl.

"Good thing Jinyoung resembles her more and I don't need to suffer as much as he did." Jimin said and they both laugh remembering Jinyoung who always cry in pink dress.

"Dad, Jimin, let's eat breakfast now." Her mom called as she drag Seulgi in their dining area.

"Last week she still calls me my son but now I'm just Jimin." He commented and his dad laughed again ruffling his hair.

The Park family spent their breakfast merrily since Seulgi and Jimin were back. Too bad Jinyoung is still not there because of his tight schedule of being an idol.

"I've already talked with your wedding coordinator Jimin and told them what you both wanted. Here are the files about their proposals." Mrs. Park said after breakfast. They are now in the veranda enjoying the view.

"They said you both requested to hold it on the sunflower farm and they found a great place for it. Its in the file too." She added which made the couple smile.

"Thanks mom." He said as they looked at the details of the wedding plan.

"The place have wonderful outdoor event place where we can hold a reception with the sunflower field view. That's the three sets up that you can choose" Her mom replied pointing at the picture.

"This is perfect mom. Thank you!" Seulgi said with her amazed look as she stare at the picture of the place. She hugged her tightly which earned giggles.

"Who chooses the sunflower theme by the way?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Me. I know how much Seulgi loves sunflowers." Jimin answered which made his mom smile espescially Seulgi.

"Thankyou Jiminie." Seulgi said hugging him and placing her head on his shoulders which made him smile.

"I'll leave you kids here. I have a husband to attend too." Mrs. Park said leaving the couple behind for an alone time.

"Thank you again Jimin. Thank you for giving me more than what I deserve." Seulgi said after some minutes of hugging him as she looks at her ring finger with two rings.

"I've never thought that I would experience this much of joy. Not that I'm not contented with my life before since I have Irene unnie, Wendy, Joy and Yeri but everytime I go home, its just sad being alone in a big house. I understand my family and I love them and appreciates the things they worked hard for me but sometimes I get tired of waiting for their little time. I always miss my grandpa, oppa and even dad though he don't really talk to me much, I craved for them especially every time I remember my mom. She died early but my memories with her is still vivid and wonderful. I wanted to go back of when she's still alive. I wanted to go back to the time when I still feel that nothing is missing but I know that its just a wonderful memory now. That's why I'm thankful to your family especially to you. You and your family treated me like one of you. You yourself cared so much of me and gives me this kind of joy. That's why I truly am thankful to you."

"You are my wife now, you're part of our family and it's my duty to make you happy and special Seulgi. I care for you because I love you." Jimin replied.

"Still, I want to know what I can do for you? I want to make you feel how special you are to me and how much I love you too." She asked and explained.

"Just promise to stay with me until our last breath and I'm happy." He answered placing a kiss on her forehead and hugged her tighter. He held her hand tightly too.

"I know that the day will come that we will get into more fights, big problems and misunderstandings or I may become busy that it would be very annoying but I wish you would bear and not give up for me. Let's create a happy family and love each other until the end Seulgiyah." Jimin added and Seulgi nodded promised.

Semester had come to end. Seulgi and Jimin got busier with the wedding preparation since its very near. It was stressing but good thing Jimin's mom is always there to help them and sometimes some of their friends would join them too especially JK and Yeri.

"Everything tastes good unnie." Yeri said happily as she taste the avocado ice cream. They together with JK and Jimin are in some restaurant who will cater the foods for the wedding.

"You're right, I can't choose." Seulgi replied nearly crying with joy.

"Thankyou for tagging me here." Yeri replied hugging her. Foods always brings joy.

"I never knew that it's hard to choose some food. Too bad Jin hyung is not here." JK said since he thinks Jin is a food expert.

"Yes you're right and I don't think they will be able to choose." Jimin said referring to their lovers.

"It's a buffet right?" JK asked.

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"I suggest you choose some Asian and European cuisine so you can be sure that everyone will eat well." JK said which surprised Jimin with his maknae's bright a idea.

"You're such a genius Kookie, now we only need to choose the popular ones." Jimin said scanning the foods thoroughly again.

Another day had arrived. The couple was awoken by Mrs. Park for breakfast. They felt sleepy after staying up late watching some movies. They don't really want to get up but they don't have any choice since it is not allowed to skip family's breakfast said by Mrs. Park.

"We should've stayed in our house so we don't have to get up early." Jimin said yawning as he tries to open his eyes.

"Well it's summer, I thought it's nice to stay here while we prepare for our wedding with your mom and it would be easy for you and your dad to discuss stuffs about business." Seulgi said yawning too. Yes, the two spent their school break in the Park family's house to be with their family too especially with Mrs. Park who always nags them to live with them again during their breaks specifically Seulgi.

"Its nice to be with appa and grandpa but umma keeps annoying me." Jimin replied while they organize their bed.

"Wae? Umma is nice." She asked.

"She sometimes treats me invisible and always snatch your attention from me. I miss having you with me all day since you also easily give your attention to her and leave me too." Jimin said pouting while back hugging her and placing his chin to her shoulder.

"Mianhe. I am also craving for a mother's care Jimin-ah but since you've said it I'll try being with you more often." She replied and face him wearing her beautiful smile then hug him.

After organizing themselves they now went downstairs to join Mr. and Mrs. Park for breakfast.

"Why do they look so busy?" Seulgi asked referring to the maids and butlers who were outside.

"Oh we forgot to tell you both that we are holding a party today." Mrs. Park answered.

"Party for?" Jimin asked.

"For the friendship aniversary with of your grandfathers and Mina's grandpa. Did you two forgot?" Mrs. Park answered.

"Oh, that's why grandpa is not here. Are they still playing golf this year?" Jimin asked his dad this time and he nodded.

"He wanted you two to join with them but both of you looks so tired and sleeping soundly. Wait why are both of you tired? Did you have an intimate night?" Mr. Park asked grinning at the two which surprised them and made them embarassed.

"Aniya!" They both reacted with their rosy cheeks suddenly remembering their first fight and made out which almost lead to . This made the couple laugh.

"Aigoo, honey they look so cute being defensive." Mrs. Park said to his husband who agreed with her.

"Youre so slow Jimin. You know when your mom and I were still dating back in Senior High, we already done those stuffs." Mr. Park said.

"And we're not even married and living together that time." Mrs. Park said.

"We are getting older now especially your grandfathers, we all want a grandchild from both of you." Mrs. Park then added which made Seulgi cough with the water she is drinking just by hearing the word grandchild. Jimin then immediately pat her back lightly trying to ease his wife.

"Stop it mom and dad that's too early. You're making her uncomfortable." Jimin said which made the couple laugh again.

"Anyway, did grandpa went alone to the golf course?" He then asked.

"Nope, Jinyoung arrived while both of you are sleeping and went with grandpa."

"He's here? Really?" Jimin asked then looked at Seulgi who was also surprised buy smiling. His arrival excites the both of them since its been so long without seeing him.

After breakfast, Seulgi and Mrs. Park went out to pick some dress and pampered themselves a little bit while Jimin and Mr. Park are discussing about the new project of their business.

When noon arrived Seulgi and Mrs. Park got home. Then a little bit shorter, Grandfather and Jinyoung arrived too.

"Yah Jinyoung! I missed you." Jimin excitedly greeted his twin brohugging him.

"Your debut was daebak. I'm proud on you." He added making Jinyoung smile.

"You should be. I miss you too bro." Jinyoung replied then tightly squeezed Jimin with a hug.

Meanwhile, when Seulgi heard that Jinyoung came home, she hurriedly went down leaving her stylist in Mrs. Park's room to greet her friend.

"Yah! Park Jinyoung! Where's my CD with JB's authograph?" She called and asked reffering to Jinyoung's band mate JB, their main vocalist.

"Yah! Don't you miss me Kang Seulgi?" He asked pouting.

"Ofcourse I do." She answered smiling.

"Then come here and give me a hug too." Jinyoung said and Seulgi obliged which made Jimin smile. He no longer gets jelous seeing them together but happy that his twin and wife get along well again.

After catching up a little with Jinyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter