Chapter 29

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four weeks had passed. After a week of staying at the Park's mansion, Seulgi and Jimin returned to their house. Seulgi was surprised that nothing change at all except for the new renovated garage that Mrs. Park destroyed. The couple really spent their honeymoon at their house together and sometimes having their late night drive and date at the han river with tteokbukki, ramen and ofcourse soju. They spent their time together that they were never used of being away from each other. Three years of separation made them clingy to each other. That's why when Jimin's a month of leave was finish, Seulgi went to the office with him. Him doing his job as a CEO and Seulgi taking the online course. Wendy is really a genius. She can spend her time with Jimin and can also freely asked their batch's with highest honor with some questions.

"I think youre staring too much. Does my baby want something?" Jimin asked as he stopped with his paperworks for awhile.

"Nothing much. I just love watching you work. You look more attractive when you are serious." Seulgi which made him smiled and continued his work.

"Wait till we get home, I'll make sure that you can't walk without my help tommorrow. That will be because of you teasing me." Jimin said with a smirked.

"Oh I'm scared." Seulgi acted which made them both laugh.

After some minutes, Seulgi received a text from Irene.

"Jiminie." She called.

"Wae?" He asked giving his full attetion to her.

"Unnie texted me. She wants me to accompany her in choosing her wedding gown." She said since Irene and Tae are finally starting to prepare for their wedding. Even with their busy scheds. Irene and Tae spent a lot of time for their wedding since Irene wanted to be in full touch of her dream wedding.

"Where? I'll take you there." He said but Seulgi shook her head.

"You don't have to. Wendy will pick me up here. She's coming in 10 mins. I need to wait for her in the lobby at the company's entrance." Seulgi said.

"Okay, I'll accompany you there. Let's wait for her together." Jimin said and Seulgi nodded.

"But first, kiss me." He said when he got up and went in front of her.

Seulgi kissed him passionately and Jimin kissed her back with more intensity. The kiss gets hotter enough to turn Jimin on. He then lifted Seulgi to sit on his desk without breaking their kiss. Their kiss went torridly until their tongues were now dancing to each other. Jimin then started to kissed her neck as his palm went inside her blouse to knead her chest and played with her peaks. She moaned as heat came rushing more to her system and felt Jimin bulging member. He again kissed her lips more aggressively. They were starting to travel in their own world when her phone suddenly rang, it was Wendy calling.

"Hello." Seulgi answered the phone.

"I'm outside the building now Seul. You have five minutes to get here." Wendy said then hang up which Jimin also heard.

"Mian, I got carried away." Jimin apologized and Seulgi just smiled and kissed him soft and short.

"Let's go?" She asked and Jimin nodded smiling back at her and helped her get down his desk.

After some minutes, Seulgi and Wendy arrived at a boutique where Irene will choose her gown. Yeri and Joy were busy with work that's why they were not able to accompany Irene. But when they have time, they help their unnie out.

"I think this looks nice unnie." Seulgi suggested as they scan a set of designs of wedding dress.

"Buy this looks nice too." Wendy suggested.

"This too." Irene pointed.

"Everything actually looks nice." Seulgi said and they all sighed. Who would have thought that it would be hard to choose a wedding dress. Now Seulgi thanks Mina a lot in choosing hers.

While they were scanning, one design caught their attentions. It was a flowy off shoulder white wedding gown with diamonds and pearls attatched on the flower detailed laces. The gown was long so as the veil which will make a woman feels like a queen which Irene is.

"I think we have a winner." Wendy said and Seulgi and Irene nodded then get the paper and give it to the designer.

After hours of choosing the dress, the girls went to a near cafe with Irene's treat. The cafe not only serve drinks and pastries but also pastas and light meals. Being a muncher, ofcourse Seulgi chose rice meals like steaks, while Irene chose salad and Wendy chose seafood pasta. When their meals arrived Seulgi can't help but ran to the comfort room and puke after smelling the pasta. This surprised Irene and Wendy and quickly followed her.

"Oh my gosh, are you pregnant Seul?" Wendy asked which surprised Seulgi. She then tried to remember when her last period is and she frowned after realizing that hers already passed without coming.

"We should probably buy a pregnancy kit." Irene said.

"I have one, wait I'll get it in the bag." Wendy said then get out the comfort room to get the PT kit. She have one since she and Yoongi are actively having so she carries one just incase she felt pregnancy symptoms even though they are on safe .

"Here." Wendy handed the PT kit to Seul and some water. She then tought her how it was done and Seulgi nodded then drink the whole glass of water then went inside the cubicle.

After some minutes, the girls waited for the result as Seulgi washed her hands and was surprised to see two lines in the PT kit indicating that it was positive. Irene and Wendy screamed with joy and hugged Seulgi then stared at the PT kit again.

"You and Jimin should go to some obgyne. I can recommend someone for you." Irene said and Seulgi nodded. Because of Seulgi's condition Wendy told the staff to pack her seafood pasta since it seems like it was the one that Seulgi had troubled with. She then ordered another one like strawberry shortcake.

"Mianhe Wendy." Seulgi said.

"It's okay. I'm just so happy and excited to know your pregnancy. But if you really are guilty then don't forget to make us your baby's Godmothers." Wendy replied and Seulgi nodded with a smile.

"You don't seem so happy." Irene said with a pout. They were r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter