Chapter 12

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the festival. Everyone was busy but having fun as they enjoy the break. There were many foodstalls and mini games that everyone could enjoy. There were also booths and music that fills the entire school.

"President Jimin really did made this year's festival great." Yeri said.

"Yes. He really made sure everyone will enjoy and freely spend their money for fun not forcely make us buy some tickets for the sake of school's budget and donation." Joy said.

"My husband is great." Seulgi said which made the girls rolled their eyes

"You should be too." Wendy said.

"Yah! The talent show was my idea." Seulgi replied.

"Okay okay, you did well too." Wendy replied.

"But you know its nice that today's festival both benefits the school and the orphanage. They even invited them to enjoy with us too freely." Irene said and the girl's nodded.

"But oppa seems too busy. He looks so tired and needed some rest." Yeri said when her eyes laid on Jimin who is talking with other student council members holding some checklist.

"Unnie. You didn't do it with oppa last night right? You didn't exhaust him in bed to make him tired right?" Joy asked looking maliciously at Seulgi which made her blush since the topic embarrassed her.

"Ofcourse I did not! I even woke up early to prepare breakfast and go to school with him!" Seulgi said defending herself but this made everyone laugh.

"Chill Seul. No need to shout just to say you didn't. But good thing that you don't look sleepy when you woke up so early." Wendy said.

"Jimin let me sleep in the student council room." She explained and Wendy nodded.

The girl's are in one of the room preparing for their performace. They are enjoying their time looking at outside watching the people enjoying the festival.

When the sun starts to set, the main event of the festival started too. Like Seulgi had suggested, there were one representative of the orphange as one of the judges. There were also stickers that the student council sells for voting their favorites performer. The special performance started with the student council member, Rose singing with guitar. Then it was followed byTaemin and Jimin performing their dance which surprised everyone and gained a loud cheer. After that is a short welcoming speech from the principal and Jimin.

"I hope you guys are enjoying this day and be one of your unforgettable festival before you graduate." He said and everyone cheered and clapped.

The performers' performance then started. Many was surprised and amazed by how good their classmates were since they are not in Arts and performing school but a Business school. It was the first time for others to showcase what they can do outside their business studies.

Red velvet's performance is the second to the last and it is next thats why the girls are on standby.

"The crowd is wild." Yeri said peeking outside.

"Now I'm nervous." Seulgi said.

"We shouldn't be. We need to win for free foods here unnie." Joy said and everyone nodded.

"Yes, we should win this so our hard work won't get wasted. So let's give our best girls." Irene said and lead their hand cheer.

"REDUREDUREDVELVET!" they cheered before they come to the stage for performance.

The crowd goes wild as Seulgi emerge and started her solo dance and singing her lines. Then it grew more wild when the other girls appereared. Truly, the girls are one of the most popular group in their school. Not only because of their beauty but also their talents and characteristics. Seulgi, Irene, Joy and Yeri also came from a very well known family in the business world while Wendy is a daughter of one of the best lawyers in South Korea which explains why she is a smartass herself. The crowd went wilder as they finish with their badass post ily.

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" The crowd shouted as they bow and went off stage.

"OH MY GOD! That is so nerve wrecking!" Joy said holding her chest and the girls agreed. They were so nervous yet they manage to hide it and pulled off their expressions.

"You did great girls." Jhope said walking near them with the other BTS members while giving them some applause.

"Well we have to since free foods is atsake here." Joy said which made the boys laugh.

"So you did all this just for free foods? What about the other price of the grand winner?" Jin asked.

"We don't really care, we only want the free food." Joy said.

"Wow. That's unbelievable. Come on you have your boyfriends for free lunch and also Seulgi for Jimin's card-" Jhope said but was cut off by Wendy.

"Excuse me! There's a single here." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, mian." Jhope apologized and everyone laughed too.

"Who made you wear this?" Jimin asked a little annoyed to Seulgi while he takes off his jacket and put it on her.

"Well I did. Why do you sound annoyed? She looks hot and awesome oppa." Joy said folding her arms.

"Well you just answered it." Jimin said as he continue to cover Seulgi with his jacket.

"Taehyung and Kookie are not even complai- nevermind."Joy said walking out when she saw the two boys covering their girlfriends too.

"You should cover your body too Joy!" Jimin said but Joy just rolled her eyes again pulling Wendy with her.

"Does this clothes dont fit me?" Seulgi asked as she watches Jimin zipped his jacket to her.

"You look so good Seul and undeniably hot. I just dont like the fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter