Chapter 2

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the dining area, chatters between two families surrounded the room. They were talking business stuffs and the families' bond throughout the years. They just stopped when Seulgi emerged in the room.

"Seulgi yah, my princess! Come here and sit beside me." Her grandfather said and she nodded and went to sit beside him. In front of her was Jinyoung, the guy they were expected her to marry. Their eyes met and Jinyoung smiled widely but Seulgi did not smiled back. She just rolled her eyes and then looked at the guy beside him, Park Jimin who is only focus in his book.

"Kang, your grand daughter is very pretty like her mother. She looks strong and confident woman. I can already feel that she would be a good wife and great grandaughter and daughter in law." Jinyoung and Jimin's grand father said.

"Well your grandsons are very handsome and such fine looking men too. I feel assured to marry our princess to Jinyoung." Seulgi's grandfather said and smiled but made Seulgi frowned.

"Jinyoung, Ill trust our princess to your hands so please protect her." Her grandfather added looking at Jinyoung.

"Ofcourse I will sir, you can count on me." Jinyoung replied saluting which made everyone laugh except for Jimin who is usually serious and quiet, Seulgi who really hates him and Minhyuk who is very worried knowing what her sister trully feels.

"Are the papers ready Youngmin?" Jinyoung and Jimin's grandfather asked looking at their dad.

"Yes dad. We just need to wait our family lawyer to wed them." Their dad replied.

"Thats very good Youngmin! Im very excited." Seulgi's grandfather said looking at her and holding her hands then looked at his friend again which made Minhyuk sigh.

"Grandpa." She called which caught everyone's attention.

"What is it my princess?" Her grandfather replied.

"Since this is about my life and marriage, I hope you can hear me out." She said fidgetting her fingers and her grandpa nodded for her to continue.

"I know that you all wanted us to be one family so I will agree to be married. But since this is my life, I want to choose whom I want to marry and sorry to say this that although everyone expects me to marry Jinyoung, I want to marry Jimin." She said which surprised everyone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter