Chapter 19

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks had passed, December finally arrived, Christmas decorations are all over the place. The students are now busy planning their christmas trips and what to wear at Christmas ball like Red Velvet who are eating together.

"I'm so excited for the Christmas party. I can't even pick what to wear." Joy said.

"Why would you bother when you're single?" Wendy teased but earned a glare from Joy.

"You're single too!" She reacted and earned laughters.

"It's a good thing that your family let the school hire the cruise ship even though it's peak season because of holidays unnie." Seulgi said to Irene.

"Jimin booked it early with a good talk." Irene replied.

"Will you sleep with us in a room unnie? I heard they only have 4 persons room as maximum." Seulgi asked which made the older's brow furrowed.

"The question is will you sleep with us? I think your husband will book for two person room." Irene countered which surprised Seulgi.

"But I want to sleep with you guys." Seulgi said.

"I want to sleep with Kookie too." Yeri suddenly commented that earned all their glares.

"You're not married to him Ms. Kim, also Jin oppa will absolutely not allow it." Wendy said which made Yeri pout.

"Why not we sleep together? I'm sure you can do something about that unnie." Seulgi said.

"I dont think 12 people will fit in 1 room." Irene said.

"Then since we are 12, we should divide us in three rooms, each with 4 people." Seulgi said.

"Don't you want to be alone with Jimin oppa unnie so you could have y time with him?" Yeri teased successfully since it made her face crimson red.

"Yah!" She reacted.

"Come on Seulgi, in a cruise ship will be a good experience for you two." Wendy started to tease too.

"I'm sure when Jimin see you in a dress, he will surely get ." Irene joined the tease.

"You better practice resisting loudly with oppa later." Joy said.

"Yahhh! Stop it guys." Seulgi said now covering her brightly red face with her hair.

"We can hear you girls you know. Stop it, Jimin is losing his mind too." Jin said on the other table with BTS and Jimin shyly looking at his foods with his red cheeks too. He then caught Seulgi's eyes and they both looked away with embarassment because of what they heard.

"If oppa and unnie don't like it, then Kookie and I will do it." Yeri shamelessly said which surprised everyone and made JK blushed too.

"Yah KIM YERIM!" Jin reacted angrily then looked at JK.

"And why are you blushing? Don't imagine weird stuffs!" He said to JK grabbing his collar made the maknae just rolled his eyes.

"You're the weird one hyung." JK said and Jin released him with a pout.

"You should stop saying stuffs like that Yeri. Unnie is still a , she should go first, then me, then Joy then you." Wendy said that earned a slapped.

"But Seulgi unnie skipped." Yeri said.

"She's married that's why she's excempted. Also she already paid the price at the mall." Wendy said which made Seulgi pout.

"So how are we going to plan our room assignments?" Yoongi asked.

"How about we play ladder game or pick names in a jar with a paper." Jhope suggested.

"Andwe!" Yeri, Jimin and Tae reacted since they were the ones who wanted to sleep with their lovers.

"How about Irene, Seulgi, Tae and Jimin in the first room. Then, Me, Joy, Jhope and Yoongi in the second and Yeri, Jin, RM and Kookie in the 3rd room so Jin oppa will be assured that Yeri won't do weird stuffs to Kookie?" Wendy suggested and they agreed except for Yeri. She knows Jin will not even let her hug Jungkook but majority wins anyway.

After lunch time, Seulgi went to the class with Jimin and Tae since they are classmates for the subject. There were also no longer have murmurs around even without Jimin because of what almost happend to Momo and Sana's family. The rumour was forcefully died down. Mina a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter