Chapter 5

That Pretty Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came Seulgi woke up a little surprised with Jimin's presence. He was sitting on the bed beside her while reading a book. She find him so cute in his reading glass that she cant help but stare at him.

"Goodmorning" he greeted when he noticed her already awake. Seulgi was surprised but tried her best to not show it.

"Goodmorning too" she greeted back a little shy.

"Ahmmmm did I ahmmm....." She tried to ask but too embarassed to continue.

"No you didnt snore, but you hit and kicked me last night." Jimin said honestly.

"Ohhh, mian. I tend to do that in my sleep, oppa said." She apologized.

"Thats okay, I expected it since we slept together when we were kids. Its fun to know that your sleeping habit did not change." He replied but made Seulgi more embarrassed.

"I think we should prepare now and eat breakfast." Jimin said looking at the clock in his bedside.

"Okay. Ill go first." She said and Jimin nodded.

After the new married couple done with the preparation, they went down together for breakfast after the maid called them.

"Goodmorning son, good morning Seulgi yahh!" Mrs. Park greeted and hugged Seulgi forgetting her son beside her.

"Goodmorning to you too umma." Jimin greeted with his one brow raised up but his mom ignored it.

"Goodmorning 'mom'." Seulgi greeted back which made Mrs. Park smiled. It was still weird for Seulgi to say the word mom since it has been so long since she did but it also feels great.

"Come and eat breakfast, I cooked it." Mrs. Park said and pulled Seulgi on the chair beside and Jimin just followed them.

Mr. Park also greeted the young married couple and Seulgi greeted back shyly while Jimin greeted back timidly. Its because his mom acted as if he was invisible while obviously adoring his wife.

"Where is grandpa appa?" He asked.

"Taking a walk in the neighborhood with some of his buddies." His father answered.

"How about Jinyoung?" He asked.

"He went to school early. He said he will play basketball with his friends." His dad answered again and Jimin nodded. He is not very affected but Seulgi does. She feels guilty to him. Since the dinner, when she refused to be married to him, she never got a chance to talk with him. They even fail to settle things when they were highschools. Their close friendship totally crumbled.

After breakfast the two went to Jimin's car to go to school. As they come nearer the school, Seulgi became more nervous and very worried since she knows that many knows the news about them by now. It was posted and reported just this morning and going with Jimin, the famous president and number 1 student in their campus will solidify the news.

[Breaking]
"The Park and Kang family of one of the richest families finally tied the knot with the rumored future Chairman of the Park, Park Jimin and the only heiress of the Kang family, Kang Seulgi. The knot did not only solidify the friendship but it also solidify their businesses, making it bigger.

The golden bells will ring soon as the family prepared for their official grand wedding happening at the very year."

When they got out of the car, just like what she expected all eyes are with them. She feels so ackward and uncomfortable while Jimin doesnt seem to be bothered.

"Jimin hyung!" A boy called which got both of their attention. It was Jungkook, the maknae of Jimin's friends.

"Waeyo kookie?" Jimin asked as JK came closer to them.

"Is the news true? Are we getting a sister in law? Am I getting a noona?" He excitedly asked fast and Jimin chuckled then nodded and showed Seulgi who is hiding behind his back.

"Kookie, this is Seulgi-yah my wife, Seul, this is Jungkook, the maknae of my friends." Jimin introduced and they shook hand.

"Annyeong Seulgi noona, I hope you dont mind calling you noona." JK greeted.

"Its okay." Seulgi replied and smiled shyly.

"Youre friends with Yerimie and Joy right? They are my classmates in some subjects." He said while he walked with them to make her comfortable and it really worked as she get slowly comfortable with him.

"Neh." She answered with a more natural smile, remembering that her youngest friend always talks about the guy about how much she likes him and how kind he is.

Jimin stared at them fondly as they walked. He is happy to see Seulgi opening up to his friend even though JK is a guy. He is also proud with their maknae for making his wife very comfortable and accepting her as his real sister. It made him smile more as Seulgi laughed with JK's jokes which made his smiles bigger.

"Why dont you and your friends eat lunch with us? I think everyone would want to meet you too and Taehyung hyung will be happy to finally eat with Irene noona." JK suddenly suggested which surprised Seulgi.

"We always asked Irene noona but she always refused even though we asked her to bring you all along." He added.

Irene is Tae's girlfriend and they dont really eat lunch together since the older girl wants to spend time with them and for Tae to make time in his. But what surprised her is about talking to the others. Because even though she was close with Jinyoung and have a brother, she is not very fond with boys. She feels ackward and shy. It is also one of the reasons why Irene did not invite them to eat with their group.

"Is it okay?" She asked then looked at Jimin.

"It is. Dont worry they are all nice and you have me and Jimin hyung with you, right hyung?" The boy convinced then looked at Jimin for an answer.

"Yes." Jimin answered liking his idea since Seulgi is his wife now, it would be nice for her to be closed with his friends too.

"Thats a deal then. Ill go now noona, see you later. Bye hyung!" JK said waving at them.

"Why do I feel like he has another agenda with that lunch?" Seulgi asked. Though she thinks that the boy is really sincere to be close with her, she cant help but feel that he have another reason for it.

"Because he is." Jimin answered with a small chuckles.

"Does he likes someone in my group? Perhaps Yerimie?" She asked and Jimin smiled meaningfully raising his right brow to say yes.

"Thats cute. Yerimie likes him too. There must be something going on between them now." She said.

"Maybe." He replied.

"Ill tell Joy and Tae about lunch so he could tell Irene noona. You tell Wendy." He said when they stopped at Seulgi's room.

"Okay." She answered finally not concious with the people's stares.

"Ill see you later." He said and they waved goodbyes.

Seulgi sighed when the boy was finally not on her vision. She still feels weird having a husband being part an NBSB. The stares from the students also affected her again. She feels very ackward as she enter with all her classmates staring at her. Why wouldnt they when everyone is interested with her husband. His group is very famous and he individually too being the president and no. 1 student of their school. But what caught her attention is Mina who entered and stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter