Bewilderment

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the three girls woke up and started their routine even though they looked kind of childish or cold (that’s for Taeyeon), they were certainly beautiful. While Tiffany was charming and very femenine, Taeyeon had this chic vibe that suites her facade, making her seem like she was out of everyone’s reach.

And then, there was Sunny, she might look even younger than Taeyeon sometimes but she could be the iest one out of them. She had excellent body proportions for her height and a sweet yet attractive voice that could melt your legs if she wanted to, and she was aware of it. The thing was that she still hadn’t met anyone yet that made her want to show that side of hers, so she opted for the cute look instead.

As the three friends were already in the classroom talking about what each of them did the day before, two of them couldn’t help to sneak a peek to the new girl that was sleeping soundly in her desk, because as weird as it sounded, she was the first person to arrive, while the three girls waited for each other by the entrance before going in. Taeyeon had this itching in her tongue to tell them about Jessica but she kept closed. Out of nowhere, a girl slipped inside the classroom and just like that,she started caressing Tiffany’s cheek, making the latter jump and letting out a scream.

“Hey, my lovely Fany” Said the girl with a hint of seduction while moving and sitting on Tiffany’s desk.

“Kwon Yuri! I told you to stop doing that!” Yelled Tiffany while slapping Yuri’s thigh real hard,  trying to make the girl get off her desk.

“Ouch!” Yuri exclaimed as she rubbed her thigh but remained on the spot. “Is this how you treat the person who loves you the most?”

The two best friends just ignored the argument as Yuri always loved to get on Tiffany’s nerves since she saw the latter for the first time.

Yuri Kwon, the daughter of the owner of “Ding Dong Mandu”, was one of the playgirls in the school. She has had more girlfriends than Tiffany’s confessions during freshman year. But even so, when the heart loves, you can’t do nothing about it, and for Yuri that happened when she saw the eye smiling angel walking down the hallway and laughing at some joke her friends were telling her.

How did Yuri had so many flings you ask? Well, Yuri is tall, with a tan fit body that makes you gulp even more when she’s sweating. She is in the swimming team and loves to spend so much time in the gym, so you can have an idea of how y she is. But not only her body was perfect, she was really attractive and she knew how to take advantage of it and to add some more to it she has this voice tone between husky and soft. Those were her charms but none of them had any effect on the beautiful mushroom, which made Yuri even more interested because she loved challenges.

“Hey, Kwon! Where’s your beautiful cousin? I would love to greet her good morning.” Said Taeyeon without taking her eyes off her phone.

“What did you say, Kim?” Yuri asked menacingly. 

Im Yoona is Yuri’s lovely cousin and she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter