Her

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Ohsofreakingbeautiful Jung, was really a strange character. As soon as she sat her beautiful bum at the second row from the door in the second seat, all hell got loose. First, Sandara and Bom went to her to ease the awkardness, giving her questions like “Where are you from?” “How old are you?” and “Do you have any siblings?” but they got no answer, not even a glance; the only response you could hear was her breathing, that for a reason became slow and heavy as if she was already annoyed.

So, the girls soon left and the guys came up. One by one, or group by group, all where rejected by the coldness of her indiference; even the great Taeyang, which by far had almost all school craiving his attention, or Taecyeon with his fellow mates Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho. Funny thing was that for Sunny, Taecyeon was kind of cute even though he was really tall and the muscle type of guy, and a flirter since birth. Yet, whenever she saw him she always thought that he looked like an elf with his cute big ears that could be seen from the other side of the school. For that reason, she started calling him Elfyeon.

While all of this happened, the three best friends couldn’t help but feel sorry for their classmates because all the room was filled with an air that screamed REJECTION clearly. So, to stay away from being engulfed in it, they just decided to watch from afar because none of them wanted to be in their places.

Tiffany found her weird, she often gazed at her or more less, analyzed her. The way her eyes seemed like those of a corpse without any sign of life except for the blinking, or those rosy pale lips that seemed to be as lifeless as her eyes. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter