Lost On You

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only Tiffany and Jessica knew what happened inside those four walls with their bare on top of each other. No one else could’ve known that they kissed until their lips almost touched their souls, nobody knew that Jessica’s fingers traced every inch of her lover’s body because only the princess knew how loud her moans were when Jessica made her prey of pure ecstasy. In fact, only Jessica was aware that whenever she touched her girlfriend’s skin, she would do it with such a care as if she was caressing a feather, noticed it when the hotness of the room became unbearable with the sweat covering their bodies entirely. She saw for the first time her girlfriend being drenched in sweat from head to toe and she still looked stunning. She even could’ve sworn that her eyes were shinning brighter than before with her lips swollen from the fervent kisses as their mouths clashed onto each other.

Tiffany, for the first time, saw the glorious sight that was Jessica’s body. Her hands traveled up and down feeling the coldness of her skin, that cold but flawless skin. Her lips tasted every bit of her body and she now knew what her favorite flavor was. Her hands capturing every curve of her body made the blonde groan in pleasure. Tiffany was delighted, that act was full of love and passion just as she had imagined; it was perfect, perfect because it was Jessica.

When she woke up, her love was staring straight at her with a smile on her face.

“Good morning, princess.” She whispered quietly.

Tiffany smiled with her eyes and scooted over towards her girlfriend, flinching a bit because of the little pain between her legs making the other girl worry.

“Baby, are you okay? Does it hurts?” She asked, her face showed remorse as she bit her lip a little too hard.

Tiffany noticing this, cupped her face and caressed her lips softly. “I’m okay. Last night was one of the most beautiful nights in my whole life.” She pecked her lover’s cute nose. “Well, one of them because every night with you is the best. I don’t want you to worry about anything, this is something normal but it’ll pass.” She kissed her pouty lips softly and rested her head on top of her chest. Gosh, she loved what she was seeing; she had a perfect view of Jessica’s amazing abs. Suddenly, a frown made its way. She raised her head a little and pressed her fingers onto her baby’s chest, she could feel bumps on it but couldn't see anything. She was too engrossed that she didn’t notice the girl’s drained face. Tiffany remained like that until she dismissed the idea.

Fany decided to rest her head again on top of Jessi’s chest, letting out a sigh. “I still can’t believe that you are finally all mine, in and out.” Fany said it out loud earning a giggle from the other one. “Really, I can’t believe it. You are so perfect and so mine.” She grinned widely, making circles with her finger tracing her girl’s skin. “But you know what, Jessi?” She turned her head upwards so her eyes met hers. “I already knew that I was a lost cause for you.” She confessed as she noticed the confusion on the blonde’s face. “I knew it when just the hearing of your last name can bring me happiness in an instant, because when I hear it or see it, it always reminds me of you.”

 

Flashback

Tiffany was waiting for her girlfriend to arrive; they had promised to go on a date as soon as the sun began to hide. Everyone should know that the princess couldn’t wait deciding to arrive at their meeting point a little earlier. So, there she was, dressing in a beautiful white dress that made her look like an angel who had just fallen off the sky, sitting on that vintage bench that was placed in front of that lively playground. Kids were playing and giggling with each other while their moms were keeping an eye on them.

Tiffany enjoyed the view, she was smiling with her earphones on, listening to some music. She was too absorbed with the lyrics, that she failed to notice the man who took a seat next to her. It was a few moments later when the girl felt his presence, she turned around and took a glance at him; he was wearing a casual outfit that made him look so young with his handsome features. Fany was sure that if it wasn’t because of Jessica, she would’ve been checking him out like all those other women there.

He was wearing a set of headphones on while messing with his wallet, looking like he was searching for something but couldn’t find it. Carefully, he began to pull out his cards until one caught the girl’s attention.

She read it and smiled widely, she didn’t know when but she was now calling the man’s attention with so much enthusiasm that he couldn’t ignore it.

“Hello, Sir. Good afternoon! I’m sorry to be nosy, but is your last name Jung?”

The man was surprised with the sudden question but smiled warmly at her.

“Hi, good afternoon. Ah, yeah. My surname is Jung but is pretty common here. Why?” His voice was manly but kind.

Tiffany smiled and shook her head. “I think that’s an amazing surname.” She gave him an eye smile that almost melted his organs.

He cleared his throat. “Thank you but there must be a reason why you think like that. Am I right?” He threw her a pair of teasing eyes and the girl blushed. 

“Yeah, there’s someone.” Her voice came out so sweet with the memory of her lover.

The handsome and mannered man smiled towards her when he noticed the way she talked about that person.

“He must be special, right?” He asked with a charming smile on his face.

Tiffany mirrored his smile. “That person is special,  but isn’t a he.”

Then man’s eyes became round. “Oh, I beg your pardon. Is she a friend? A family member?”

The girl smiled but couldn’t answer, he caught it and gave her a smile. “Love isn’t about gender; you know?” He suddenly said making her stare right at him. “You don’t need to hide it, love is beautiful in all its forms, it always was and always will be.” His eyes moved towards a couple that was laughing some meters away from them.

“I love her.” He smiled. “I have been in love with her since a long time ago but we are now finally together. I still think that I was so lucky to have her by my side and sometimes that scares me, it scares me to think about the future and wonder if we’ll still walk the same path.” Her face showed so much fear that he let out a sigh.

“Then don’t, don’t think about it and enjoy what you both have right now. The future is uncertain; it can give but it can take as well. Don’t be afraid, is okay to feel like that every now and then. Just love and share, love with everything you can and share everything you have with each other. Even the smallest moments can be the biggest memories.” He turned to her and grinned, he was so gentle and wise that you couldn’t deny that he could touch anyone’s heart right away.

Tiffany gave him a grateful smile and moved her attention towards the little girl that was playing by the swings, she was so cute and beautiful being all dressed in pink. “Sometimes I wonder, if we could’ve children, how would they look like? Would they have her eyes? Her nose? Her lips? I wished they could, I would love to see a little her, know how she looked like when she was little. Maybe she could resemble me in some things. If I could’ve another wish, I’d wish that we could’ve a family together, it doesn’t matter if its only one baby, I would be happier just to have that little miracle.” She was so lost in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter