Taeyeon's Date

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time to meet the guys came. They spent almost the whole afternoon getting Taeyeon ready for her date at Sunny’s house: from applying beauty products to choosing her outfit. The result of the three friends’ effort was amazing, Taeyeon looked like a doll made in heaven. She was wearing a beautiful simple white dress that reached a little over her knees, with cream stiletto heels making her stand out even more. Her hairstyle was mere wavy hair with its half upper section done into a half-bun that was elegantly adorned by a white wide lace ribbon. Her make up was natural; light brown and cream colors were applied finishing up with a beige lip-gloss. Taeyeon was the perfect combination between young and mature. If Baekhyun didn’t ask her right away to be his, then he was totally a lost cause.

Taeyeon on the other hand, was feeling extremely nervous. This was the first time she was meeting with the guy on a date…But why didn’t it feel like a dream? She had always imagined this day to be magical; that a bunch of fireworks would pop out of her stomach. Instead of that, she was worried that Jessica wouldn’t go. All these past hours she only thought about the latter, without knowing that Tiffany was thinking about her as well.

The other girls decided to go with a less stunning look, adding just a little bit of make up, after all it was Taeyeon’s time to shine. Tiffany chose a hot pink short dress and adding some pink flats to complement it. Sunny picked a blue denim dress that reached her knees with a pair of gray vans. Yoona dressed herself in a yellow dress, hers was a little bit shorter than the other ones, with some white slip on shoes. They opted for something more comfortable, but still they looked outstanding; God really made them beautiful to the point of looking amazing without any effort. The three of them decided to straighten their hair to at least look presentable.

When they arrived at the place, the guys were already there. As soon as they saw the girls, their jaws dropped. Baekhyun felt being shoot a thousand times by Cupid’s arrows. God! Taeyeon looked amazingly beautiful and the moment she gave him a shy smile he felt his knees go weak. And the other boys couldn’t disagree with him but right now they were only paying attention to the beautiful girls in front of them, not noticing a gloomy Chen who looked everywhere in hopes to find his destined girl.

“Hey guys!” Greeted the girls to the mute boys, receiving wide smiles in response.

“H-hey, you girls look amazing.” Baekhyun spoke first to them before focusing solemnly on Taeyeon. “Wow, you look outstandingly beautiful Taeyeon.” The poor boy couldn’t help but let out a deep sigh while looking at her with love, making the girl blush madly.

Xiumin decided to interrupt the loving stare because he saw the other girls being a little impatient. “Let’s get inside before the place gets packed!” He gave them a cute smile while extending his arm towards Sunny for her to take, and she gladly did as the guy was well mannered. Kai and Kyung-soo did the same towards their respectful partners before leading them inside. Only Baekhyun and Taeyeon stayed but the moment he offered his arm to her, Jessica’s face flashed right through her mind. She closed her eyes a little before holding onto him but there were no sparks and her heart wasn’t beating fast as she had imagined. She chose to remain silent, after all, she was going to use this date to make a choice.

The boys rented a big cabin where they could be comfortable, ordering some snacks like pizza and fries. For Chen, it wasn’t that fun as he saw everyone talking to their “dates”. His heart would jump every time someone knocked on the door, but it was never her.

The other girls were nervous inside. Will Jessica come? They thought that perhaps she didn’t want to risk it, and they understood her reasons. So, when 30 minutes passed and Jessica didn't come, they focused on just enjoying the moment. Yet, Tiffany was still hoping to see Jessica walking through that door.

Almost an hour passed and everything was going smoothly, aside from the fact that Yoona had spilled almost all her drink on the couch. They even decided to start the singing time after finishing the snacks because the lonely Chen wasn’t doing that well.

Suddenly, a knocking came. Thinking that it was their drinks, Kyung-Soo stood up as Chen didn’t even look up anymore. When he opened the door, he suddenly gasped, calling everyone’s attention. In front of him, stood the most amazing creature his eyes ever saw. The poor Kyung-soo couldn’t do anything else other than stare at the beautiful human with his mouth almost dropping all the way.

When everyone saw what he was seeing, their hearts stopped beating at the same time. Jessica was standing there using some black butterfly sunglasses. Her hair was straight and parted to the right. She was using a minimum amount of make up making her look as if she wasn’t using any. Her lips looked more plump with her light red lip-gloss on them. She was wearing a stylish white V neck blouse with its front tucked inside her dark blue ripped skinny jeans that molded her legs perfectly. On her feet there were a beautiful pair of white Valentino Sneakers. She looked perfect. If anyone dared to say that only a few of them were drooling, they would be lying. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was hypnotized by that beautiful figure.

Chen stood up so fast and pushed Kyung-soo to let Jessica in. He bowed to her. “Thank you for coming Jessica! I’m glad you came.” He gave her a sweet smile. He was now the happiest guy among the others. Everyone else couldn’t believe their own eyes, it was the first time they saw Jessica dressed like that and trust me, if the whole school saw her, she would steal Yoona’s title right away. Oh, how lucky they were.

Jessica took a step, looking for a place to sit beside the girls but she saw the wet spot on the only empty space. “No need to thank. Sorry for being this late, I was busy with some things back home.” She spoke while taking a sit were Kyung-Soo was and with a Chen happily sitting beside her.

“What matters is that you are already here Jessica.” He smiled while looking towards her. “Do you want something to drink? Water? Juice? Soda...” Before he continued Jessica interrupted him. “I want orange juice, please.” She then looked towards the others as Chen ordered her drink. She took the chance to look at the girls sitting right in front of her. “All of you look…” Her gaze stopped at Taeyeon, as she was the last one. “Beautiful.”

Damn you, fireworks! – Thought Taeyeon as every single part of her body was exploding.

Jessica looked even cooler than the guys in the room. Sunny was smiling thankfully towards the Empousa. Yoona and Tiffany were fangirling, like Dear Lord! They were drooling all over, not even a single word came out of their mouths.

“Sica! I’m glad you came. We were about to start singing, so you arrived at the right time.” Sunny eye smiled at her, receiving a punch in her leg by no other than the jealous mushroom. “Ngh!” She winced in pain, so she remained quiet.

“Yeah, Jessica! Thank you for coming, our Chen here was so gloomy. We thought that it was going to start raining anytime soon, hahaha.” Baekhyun joked as he woke up from his trance, receiving almost immediately sinister glares from Chen and Tiffany. Taeyeon was really quiet, trying to focus on stopping the carnival that was going on in her heart.

“Don’t mind him Jessica. He’s being like that because Taeyeon is here.” Jessica turned to Baekhyun who became as red as her lip-gloss. “Do you want something to eat?” Asked an innocent Chen.

“You…” “Huh?!” Yelled everyone in the cabin. “You, shouldn’t trouble yourself with me, I already ate before coming here.” She said while taking off her sunglasses. Her eyes were beautiful. And Just like that, Chen was lost in them. Jessica wasn’t helping as she didn’t move her eyes from his, expecting an answer that never came.

A thud was heard and Jessica flinched turning her head towards the culprit. Tiffany Hwang was so jealous that she decided to wake the kid up from his dream by giving him her most lethal kick, only to kick Jessica instead. Jessica looked at her as if she was about to kill her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter