You and I

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany woke up groggily with her phone alarm sounding without mercy near her ears. She was surprised when she woke up in her bedroom and almost having a heart attack when she thought that everything that happened the day before had been just a dream. Thanks to her daddy, she was certain that everything was real. Her smile that day was the brightest in many years, she knew it and by the looks of it, her father knew as well. She was nervous but she decided to dress beautifully for Jessica; she was wearing a beautiful pink dress with a par of glass-like flats, her hair that had grown until it reached past her chest was in waves and her make up was perfectly done, not too much but not too little. She was like a princess and she wanted Jessica’s mind to be blown by her.

Tiffany arrived at school, noticing her friends waiting for her by the entrance. They were really surprised when they saw the pink monster walking with so much confidence towards them, and the view was quite the thing. Everyone was staring at her with their mouth hanging down, her friends and those lucky students that were in the area felt their hearts stopping for a moment. She was gorgeous and Tiffany just wished that Jessica would show a bigger reaction than them.

Everyone was complimenting her, although Yuri was constantly stuttering because of the sight. No one knew why she was dressing so eye catching, and when they tried to ask her she didn’t answer. The tan girl could careless, Fany was looking bomb and it was really hard for her to be near without embracing her tightly.

All of them arrived at the classroom and saw Jessica and Baek talking all the way to the back, apparently none of them noticed their arrival. They were so busy whispering among themselves, the girls decided not to make a sound so they could keep on with their talk, although Yoona was trying to read Baek’s lips to catch a little bit of what they were talking about. It didn’t work, he was speaking so softly that his mouth almost made no movement.

All of their eyes were glued to them until Baek hugged Jessica tightly, the girl’s face was lost in his broad shoulders and Sunny was already sweating. The poor midget was staring worriedly at Tae and Fany, to her surprise Tae had a blank face but Tiffany, that girl was gritting her teeth.

Jessica heard a weird sound and pushed the boy away to turn towards the source, the moment she did, her breath hitched. Tiffany was standing by the door’s frame, she looked insanely beautiful, Jessica’s mind turned blank when she saw the girl with slightly opened.

“Oh, hey, girls!” Baek greeted them, waking up the Empousa from her trance.

“Hello, Baek!” Yuri was the first one to speak, being followed by all the other ones except from Tiffany, who was busy glaring at the boy.

“Hi, Sica.” Tae was giving her a beautiful smile, which Jessica returned with a smile of her own.

The mushroom was clearly displeased but she couldn’t show it or else she was going to put themselves on the spot, instead, she walked towards her girlfriend and hugged her tightly, brushing her lips against Jessica’s ear without anyone seeing it. “Good morning, baby.” She whispered. 

Jess felt go dry when she heard her girl’s husky voice. She took the chance to inhale deeply her sweet strawberry scent, her arms slowly embracing the girl. “Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend.” She spoke sweetly in her ear. To her friends it just seemed like they were greeting themselves like usual. 

Fany smiled tenderly, forgetting her anger in an instant. Her hug tightened around her girlfriend’s shoulders, delivering a quick kiss to her neck.

Jessica saw Baek giving her a sign and she had to break the amazing hug while her eyes were scanning the brunettes perfect figure, no words needed, seriously. 

Tiffany knew that her girlfriend was reacting better than she had expected with her looks, and that made her give an evil smirk to the poor guy next to her.

Soon enough, the rest of the students arrived and the love birds had to part. Of course, they were trying hard not to get found out but it was really hard for the pink princess, just the mere sight of Jessica made all of her world crumble. Her self control was on thin glass, she couldn’t help but crave for those lips, to forget about everything and claim Jessica’s lips once again. Damn, how hard it was for her.

Fany was in a serious predicament and her Jessi was aware of it. She noticed the anxiety and nervousness in her eyes every time their eyes met. She tried to ease things a little by secretly holding her hands or caressing with her fingers, it was difficult for her as she knew that the girl didn’t want anyone to know.   

They couldn't sit together at lunch as Sunny and Yoona didn't let her, and Yuri was almost all over Fany. Jessica noticed the girl checking her girlfriend out as her bare legs were visible. Sometimes she would click her tongue in distaste, she wasn't going to lie, she didn't like it one bit. And neither did Fany, that had to see Baek give her baby a lot of glances and bright smiles. If we add that Tae almost drooled each time Jessica laughed or smile, it was hell for the poor mushroom. 

The day ended and all of them parted ways, deciding not to have their study session or else they would lose their minds. Tiffany pretended to leave but just hid inside an empty classroom. She stayed like that for about 30 minutes until she decided that the risk was gone, almost running towards the infirmary in haste. She was panting when she got there, timidly walking inside she found a note on one of the beds.

To My Princess:

Come to the principal’s office.

I’ll be waiting for you.

From: Your girlfriend.

Her heart almost jumped out of her chest, she stil couldn’t grasp the fact that this girl was hers. It took her so long but she got her. She closed her eyes and held the paper against her chest. She walked dreamily towards the place, her heart never calmed down, instead, it was beating even faster.

After a few minutes, she was in front of the principal’s office. The door was closed and her hand lingered for a bit near the door knob, she took a couple of deep breaths and opened the door slowly. Her breathing stopped, Jessica was laying on the couch with her eyes closed. Fany closed the door slowly after she got in and approached the girl quietly. She kneeled next to her and admired her beautiful features; her fingers barely touching her face. She loved he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter