Mistake

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving Jessica in the infirmary, Sunny headed to the cafeteria thinking about how much things they still didn’t know about her. She felt really bad because both sisters died very young and in a very painful way. Even when Jessica was still here she knew that it still wasn’t the same.

When she arrived at the cafeteria her friends were already eating on their table with Sunny’s food tray on it as well. She smiled warmly at their action because she had been worrying about what she was going to eat but as soon as she sat down a question fell upon her.

“Hey bunny, where were you? We looked for you everywhere but couldn’t find you.” Asked Taeyeon while munching on her burguer.

“We even texted you, only to find out you had left your phone in your bag.” Explained the mushroom who stopped eating, cleaning her perfect pair of lips with a napkin.

“I went after Jessica.” Their ears perked up and soon all their attention was on her, Yuri who seemed not to care was listening carefully, and Yoona had to control the urge she had to dash to the infirmary just to see her. “After what happened with those brats I thought that someone had to be with her… you know, to help her ease up a little. She looked like she was about to rip their heads off, and Tae Tae wouldn’t want Jessica to do that to her beloved Baekhyun, right?” Sunny sweetly said, looking directly to Taeyeon as to see her reaction. Truth be told, she had already suspected of her bff’s change of heart, but she still wanted to make sure because her reaction left her a little bit confused; even though, she was pretty sure that she had already fallen for the princess.

Taeyeon kept silent as all their eyes were directed at her, it seemed like watching the meat in her burger was more interesting than the question itself. As for the other girls, they were already informed by Fany what just happened in the classroom.

“Well, Kim has always been head over heels for that guy, so it’s not really that amusing. I still wonder why aren’t you two dating already.” Said Yuri while resting her head on her hand. “But it’s really weird, isn’t it? How Chen and even Baekhyun were enchanted by her. Like seriously, even Taec was about to hit their brains out of them just for her. I thought he feared her after everything that happened, and now he defends that girl?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows while closing her eyes, the other girls where speechless, that damn Kwon Yuri was really receptive. “I hope Taecyeon makes his way into her heart, that’s if it still works, maybe that could make her a little less scary. Sometimes I do ask myself if she’s even human.” The other four flinched with nervousness. Yuri opened her eyes and stare at her beloved Fany “There’s something wrong with that girl and I can’t put a finger on what, so please be careful, don’t let her get near you.” Spoke Yuri in a loving way making Tiffany look the other way.

We must do something before she finds out that Jessica isn’t totally a human. – Thought Yoona, Taeyeon and Sunny at the same time.

“She isn’t as bad as she seems Yuri, she just isn’t as talkative as you. She has problems with communicating with other people, like a total introverted girl.” Explained Yoona with the latter staring at her with confused eyes.

“Yeah Kwon, you should give her a chance, little by little she will open up and you will know that she isn’t that bad.” Taeyeon said receiving a suspicious look from the tan girl.

“And how do you know that, huh?” Yuri asked with irritation in her tone, as she was so pissed because they kept on defending her. 

Just seconds before Taeyeon spoke, Baekhyun came to their table with his other friends; Kai, Chen, Xiumin and Kyung-soo.

“Hello girls!” Greeted the guy really happily, earning an answer from all of them. “I wanted to know if you want to go with us to the Karaoke later.” Baekhyun gave them his best smile making Taeyeon almost melt in an instant.

“Sure! After class would be good.” Answered Tiffany,  helping her speechless friend and receiving a warm smile from them. They knew that Kai was in love with Fany, so he was really enthusiastic.

Chen cleared his throat and looked at them really shyly. “Can you please invite Jessica? I want to apologize to her about what happened before. I was going to ask her myself but I thought that she might not like it.” He was looking now towards the floor. Fany was about to say a big N-O, when Sunny interrupted.

“Sure but we don’t know if she’s going to accept. Even if she does, we’ll need to go after 7 because she gets busy after school.”

Three heads looked at Sunny in pure annoyment, what the hell was that stupid midget saying? She was basically feeding Jessica to the sharks, putting aside the fact that she could be found out if she got hungry by being surrounded by men.

Sunny already had a plan but she needed to make sure that Jessica accepts to go with them.

“Thank you! I really hope that she comes.” Chen was smiling widely, he looked seriously heart-struck.

“I don’t think she wants to come.” Said Taeyeon between her clenching teeth as she looked at Sunny, making the girl scared.

“Yeah, so don’t get too trusted.” Tiffany gave the poor boy an evil smile that sent shivers down his spine. “I bet she has better things to do.”

“Ooh, okay.” Replied a disconcerted Chen before the bell rang. They walked back without saying a word because two girls were ready to pounce on the midget in any moment. Tiffany was so pissed that she didn’t saw Suzy and her gang approaching, and bumped on them quite roughly.

“Ouch! What the hell?!” That voice woke Tiffany from her hellfany mode and saw the three girls looking at her murderously. The other girls didn’t move because they knew that those girls weren’t going to do anything to her, and Fany was so surprised that she couldn’t say anything at all.

“Now you don’t even apologize, huh?!” A really mad Chorong spat while grabbing Tiffany from her collar. Yuri was about to punch the hell out of that girl when Yoona stopped her, grabbing her by the arm tightly. Yoona knew what Yuri was capable of, and she couldn’t risk her cousin once again. Besides, she had a hunch that nothing bad was going to happen. Some curious eyes were looking at everything that was happening in the hall.

“Say Tiffany, people have been saying that Jessica Freak isn’t as bad as she made it seem.” Bomi walked up to her seeing the girl struggling in her friend’s hold. “Perhaps, dog that barks doesn't bite, you know.” She said while touching Tiffany’s hair.

“Girls, let her go.” Spoke an uneasy Suzy, shocking everyone who was there. “We agreed on something, so just leave Tiffany alone.” Taeyeon and Sunny were ready to jump in action until they heard what Suzy said; she was looking at Tiffany in an apologetic way making the latter a little unsettled.  

“Come on, Suzy! What happened last time was a put on act so that we wouldn't do anything to her. She won’t do anything now, right?” Bomi pulled Tiffany’s hair so hard that the girl let out a hurtful scream.

“Shut up, you pig!” Chorong then let go of her only to slap her cheek with so much force that she fell onto the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter