Kwon

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Jessica came back to school things were totally different. The ice princess was more gentle; she would often gift a small smile to other people besides her friends. And not only that, she was actually becoming more and more famous, making the students leave behind all of those horrible events where she was involved.

Yes, everything was going well for Jessica as she was stepping out of her comfort zone but for Yuri, everything was a solid chaos. Tiffany was glued to her side all the time, often catching her blushing when Jessica looked her way. Whenever she passed their room she always took a peek inside to see her beautiful girl but no matter how many times she did, Fany was always looking at Jessica dreamily. It justbroke her heart to see how Tiffany didn’t notice her because all she saw was that heartless girl.

And that same girl wasn’t making things any easier. Jessica was so kind to her Fany, doing sweet things for her such as protecting her from any danger possible, like hell! She would prevent that cute clumsy girl from falling as if she knew the exact moment that her beloved girl would trip. She noticed how Jessica paid extra attention to her as well, letting the girl attach herself to her arm without bothering to stop her advances. 

Indeed, Yuri was always watching and that Aldo meant noticing a lot of things, such as how Taeyeon saw the same things she had seen. She knew that Taeyeon hated all of them just like she did but just like her, she remained quiet.

She was in pain. Tiffany was drifting away from her and that was hurting but she knew it, she knew that she was in love with Jessica, and that was freaking killing her.

 

Well, you can’t blame Jessica. After all, she was living again. She enjoyed every second that she was spending with them. She had missed so many things but there was still enough time for her. She always laughed mentally when Taeyeon and Tiffany were mad because of Taecyeon and Chen, looking so cute yet so menacing, yet always avoided them after their rant or else she was going to get swallowed into their grudge.

Every day they would always ask new things to learn about her or share important events of their lives with her…like Tiffany.

 

Flashback

As autumn was approaching, the weather became really weird. Some days were hot and sunny, and others cold and cloudy. That day, the sky was filled with clouds that were covering the sun completely. On days like that, the girls took advantage of it and they could hang out in the football field with Jessica.

Taeyeon and Sunny ate their lunch so fast that they fell asleep a few minutes after laying down on the grass. It was a great day, so windy that it was so refreshing. Tiffany as always was looking at Jessica, who at the moment was laying down on the grass with her eyes closed. Jessi was really beautiful, she never got tired of saying it. So many things were going on in her head that she spilled one of them without noticing. 

“What does it feel like to die?” Tiffany covered as soon as those words escaped from her lips but Jessica heard them. She opened her eyes abruptly while staring at the girl for a little while. “Does it hurts?” She noticed how Jessica seemed to be looking for the right words to use so she decided to give her more time. “You know that my mom died, so I just want to know if death hurts, if she felt lonely when that happened.” Tiffany’s eyes filled up with tears and Jessica sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter