Second Encounter

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 9:30 pm and Tae was just preparing to play Gears 4 for her last game of the day, until she heard her dad called her from downstairs.

“Yes, dad?” She asked a little cautious. 

“Taeyeon, your dog has no more food just take some money from the counter and buy more, please. Hurry up, because Mr. Byun closes at 10, so you only have 30 minutes to make it on time.”

“Dad, I can go tomorrow, it’s late now.” Being caught off guard Taeyeon tried to make her father reason the fact that it was already late and besides, she needed to get ready because after all, she was going to her future in law's store. You see, the Byuns family owned a pretty famous store in their district, so they always had good sales.

“Well, It’s going to get even later if you are still here.” And that was her cue to know he wasn’t going to accept a no.

She changed her hamtaro’s pajamas for some ripped jeans and a white V neck shirt, combing faster her hair so she could let it down. And just like that, she went out of the house walking at a fast pace towards the Byun’s store that was 10 minutes away from her house.

She always liked to pass by it because almost across from it was a park that she loved visiting; there was a little water fountain in the middle that made it even more beautiful, but the most important thing was that it wasn’t crowded as the other ones.

She could see that the store was still open and that there was his beautiful Baekhyun inside helping his father. Just as she was about to enter, someone pulled her away harshly by her wrist. She was too shocked that no words came out of when she noticed an old man that seemed to be really drunk turning around and looking at her hungrily. He moved his hands towards her shoulders, caressing along the way. Taeyeon turned pale and started shaking while the man pulled her towards him. He moved her to the side of the store,  nobody seemed to be around as it was too dark, with taeyeon’s back facing the building. There was not even a witness even when they were almost in the middle of the street. 

“Mmm, a y-young girl alone at n-night isn’t good, let me show you why.”

Her legs started shaking because that nasty man decided to bite her ear, but just as she was going to push him, the guy fell backwards. He looked petrified until he started crawling away in a haste,  and running fast after standing up, saying things that no one could understand.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, began shaking even more until her legs gave up. There wasn’t a mask anymore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter