Encounter

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the frightening moment, Nickhun went out of the classroom.

“That was a little um…” Said Tiffany trying to control the shaking in her voice while looking at the door since the moment Jessica walked away.

 

“Scary” Sunny whispered looking a little bit pale, perhaps because of what just happened.

 

“Who would’ve thought that she will say something like that to the Thai Prince. You could even see that he was paralyzed and I don’t blame him for it, I even got the chills myself.” Taeyeon said while keeping her cold facade, she will shiver later in the comfortness of her room.

 

“Ooh, so finally the mighty TaeTae got the rock in her shoe!” Tiffany said trying to ease the mood giving them her famous eye smile that could melt everyone looking at her.

Sunny stared at her for a long time making Tiffany look at her as well.

“Whatchu looking at bun? Do I have something on my face?” She said while tilting her head a little making her look extremely cute.

“Snorlax..” Sunny mumbled lost in her thoughts.

“What?” Said Tiffany, somehow confused with her words.

Suddenly, Sunny woke up from her trance and looked at the confused girl in front of her. “Your eye smile looks like Snorlax’ eyes. You just need to get a little fatter, so you can have the body as well, Fany! That way, when Halloween Party comes, we can go there as Pokemon!!!!” Said the small girl excitedly  making everyone laugh, including Taeyang.

Taeyeon was happily snickering until she felt a sharp pain on her head, it didn’t took her that long to realize that hellfany was unleashed, stopping her completely from what she was doing.

“I think I want to go to the restroom, do you mind accompanying me girls?” Tiffany gave them a diabolic smile. Seeing that, Sunny’s eyes almost popped out thanks to the fear.

“F-F-Fany w-w-we c-can’t go now b-because Tae and I a-a-are going to check the new n-n-nurse out”. Taeyeon nodded furiously while Tiffany watched them drip in cold sweat.

With one last glance, Tiffany went to the restroom. While walking she couldn’t stop thinking of how ashamed she felt, that damn midget! She swore she was going to kill her as soon as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter