New Girl

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the beginning of their last year in SM High School. The three best friends; Sunny, Tiffany and Taeyeon,who are now seniors, were waiting patiently for Miss Boa, the y world history teacher (as the whole school calls her). Sunny and Tiffany were gossiping about the news of the grumpy old lady from the infirmary being replace with a young and y nurse. Now, the nurse office was going to be filled every single day with the thirsty high school boys….or girls? Who knows…

The two of them where in their own world, while on the other hand, miss Icy Kim Taeyeon was doodling on her last page of her brand new notebook some peas in a pod while keeping her cold facade, and somehow listening to the snickering of her two dumb best friends. Another school year with those two balls of energy (sigh), well at least she was with them.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a classy Miss Boa coming into the classroom looking even younger that before, which always made Sunny think if she was even human and Tiffany wishing that she grew up just like her so she could never get old. Well, you can’t help it when you are known as one of the most beautiful girls in SM High. Miss Boa stood in front of the classroom giving all of the students one of her melting smiles.

“Hello everyone! I hope all of you enjoyed well your vacations and that you are now filled with energy for this last upcoming year.” She said looking at each student replacing her amazing smile with a frown making the students stare at her.” Of course, I’m realistic and I know well that I’ll be waking up heads and placing absences here and there.”

All of a sudden, she looked towards the door realizing that she took maybe a little too much time and smiled again. “Listen, we have a new student this year so I hope each and one of you treat her kindly and help her to get comfortable in school." She then moved her hand indicating the person outside th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter