Unplanned

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days were passing by, Sunny had forgotten about talking to Taec because she was so excited about the winter break starting soon.

Now it was Friday and finally the day she was waiting for came. They were eating with Jessica and Taec like they had been doing since the day they repaired their broken bond. If she was honest, she was loving this idea even though she had to wake up earlier to prepare her food, but being like this with them was worth it.

Taec was like a mother to Jessica in bunny’s eyes. He would often nag at her to eat all of her vegetables or to hurry up and finish her food before lunch ended. She just didn’t know whether Jessica did it on purpose or not, but she would eat in a lazy way munching slowly each bite she took. Perhaps, she was used to eat mostly blood that now it was new to her eating this way.

While all of her friends were focused on eating and talking from time to time, she thanked the heavens that they acted normally in this crucial time of the day, or else she would kick their sorry bums out of there.

Also, Chen seemed to be getting all shy in front of Jessica since the cucumber incident. He didn’t know the reason why Jessica suddenly hugged him, so he was certain that she had feelings for him. That thought alone made him feel extremely shy and because of that he started avoiding the latter the best he could, making Baek not be able to see Tae. Sunny noticed but she didn’t want to get involved in that matter.

“Hey, what are you all going to do for Christmas?” Yuri interrupted Sunny’s thoughts.

“I’ll be spending that day with my daddy! He said he’s coming home that day.” Tiffany smiled so brightly almost blinding Yuri’s soul.

“Well, that's awesome mushroom. In my case, we are going to Jeonju for the holidays to spend time together at granny’s house.” Said Taeyeon while munching on some kimchi.

“Yoona and I will be going to Jeju! Apparently, our families already got reservations there. How about you, Sunny?” Yuri said excitedly, stealing some glances at her beloved Tiffany who was occupied smiling to Jessica.

“Hmm, we're flying to New York on Sunday and we’ll be staying there until Friday because Christmas is on Wednesday. And you Elfyeon?” She said with a smirk on her face earning a grunt from those jealous souls around her.

“Hey! Stop calling me that you midget!” He said to her while pouting his lips as a sign of indignation. “My family never celebrates that day. I usually spend it at home or with friends, it depends.”

“Talking about your friends, aren’t they mad because you are no longer with them?” That question irked everyone’s attention.

He laughed a little before blushing for a bit. “They are fine with it. They think that I’m making progress, so they are cheering on me.”

“Progress on what?” Asked Fany.

Taec got really nervous. He knew that he was now standing at the edge of an unending cliff, he needed to choose his words wisely or else he'll fall in it. “Oh! They think that you are wooing Jessica. Am I right?” Damn Yuri! She was smirking in satisfaction while the air around them grew heavier. He was sure that it was because of Fany and Tae because they were both looking at him with a murderous gaze, while the oblivious Jessica stared at him boringly.

“A-ah, hahaha! Oh Kwon, you’re so funny!” He laughed awkwardly. “T-they think that I’m making progress in befriending her. You know how she rejected me before.” He sighed when the air became lighter after he spoke. He was starting to sweat.

“But how? I mean, both of you look like a married couple already.” Yuri said while giving him a slight smirk before putting on an innocent mask. The air was so dense now that none of the others could breath, except for Jessica who was now staring at Yuri. “To be honest, I thought that both of you were dating. You’re perfect for each other, like soul mat-“ “Be quiet Kwon!” Snapped Taeyeon making Yuri close in an instant. “You’re spatting none sense. They’re only friends and that’s it. Right?” She turned to look at the stunned boy who was gulping loudly when he met her eyes.

“Y-yes.” He answered without seeing Fany’s eyes darting to Taeyeon.

“W-well, that was refreshing.” Said Sunny in a playful way. “Jessica here hasn’t told us what she’s going to do though.”

Jessica who was quiet the whole time along with Yoona, looked towards Sunny sighing loudly before answering. “I’ll be spending it with Seohyun and some friends. It’s what we usually do.” She said helping Taec clean up their area.

“Wait! Let’s take some pictures, it’s our last school lunch together of the year. Oh, and don’t forget about the pool party next Saturday! We'll be taking more that day.” He suddenly said taking out his mother’s Nikon. Picture after picture was taken even though Jessica wanted to go back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter