Approaching

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, everybody was excited for the arrival of the new students. When the two came inside the room an uproar was heard when they saw that they were both girls. 

The first one was tall with light tan skin, she was skinny but her legs were long and beautiful. She had straight dark brown hair that went past her shoulders, she possessed beautiful facial features that added up to her dark brown eyes…she literally looked like a model with the uniform hugging perfectly her slim figure.

The other one looked a little intimidating, with a blonde almost brown wavy hair that fell just above her chest. She was shorter than the other one but her toned body was no joke! You could easily tell that she took care of her body as she had the perfect curves in all the right places. She had a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes that complimented her light skin with a pose that screamed superiority.

Both of them were beautiful and that was really driving the boys crazy. Yuri and Yoona smiled at each other while thinking how to approach them without being too obvious, they were being patient because they had all this time until lunch to do so.

 

Meanwhile in the trio’s classroom, Tiffany was having a mental breakdown because of the weird dream she had the night before. She wanted so badly to think that it had been real but the moment she saw the way Jessica ignored her, she refused the idea even though a vanilla scent was impregnated in her bed sheets when she woke up. She sat there trying to remember her dream as it was the only thing that could make her feel Jessica closer.

Sunny was just staring at her friends, she saw the way Taeyeon’s patience was growing thinner, and that’s why Taecyeon only needed to push the right buttons to make her explode. She wanted to do something for her friends because falling in love with the same person was worse already, but falling for someone who was part of the Greek Mythology was destined to break both of them.  Was there even a chance for Jessica to fall in love with someone? She wasn’t human, everything was a little different even though sometimes she made it seem like she was just like any other high school girl out there. She just didn’t want to think about it but the reality was that Jessica would never age, there was no biting that could turn her friends into something like her so they could be together for all eternity. This time, there was no love story like twilight or It Up, she knew that her friends would only suffer because time will keep on ticking for all of them but Jessica. She needed to make sure that what Tiffany and Taeyeon felt was nothing but a high school love that will disappear after some time, but one thing was certain, she needed Jessica to help her even though it might hurt her friends. She had postponed this already for too long. 

 

When the lunch bell rang, Jessica was waiting for Taecyeon as he was getting their lunch from his desk, when suddenly Yoona and Yuri walked past her with two other girls tailing behind them. She turned her head a little to catch a glimpse of the girls but only their backs were facing her, at least she could hear everything they were talking about.

 

“Hey girls! This is Sooyoung Choi and Hyoyeon Kim, they are the new students everyone was talking about yesterday.” Said Yuri while standing by Tiffany’s side. “These are our friends; this beautiful girl is my Tiffany Hwang, the cold looking one is Taeyeon Kim, and the midget over there is Sunny Lee. I hope we all get along.” Yuri smiled at them and proceed to stare at Fany who was giving them her beautiful eye smile.

“Woah! That smile is no joke!” Spoke Sooyoung while pointing at Fany’s eyes. “I hope we can get along as well! We’re new here so we don’t have any friends.”

Yoona put her arm around Sooyoung’s shoulders. “We invited them to eat lunch with us so we can get to know each other. Can you all believe that she’s taller than me? I think Sunny will have the perfect view of her s.” Yoona laughed so hard that opened like an alligator’s.

 “Shut it alligator! My height is not a laughing matter.” Sunny pouted making Sooyoung smile softly at her, while the others laughed except for Hyoyeon and Taeyeon who kept quiet.

“You better be careful Sooyoung, Tae will be pinching you if you let your guard down.” Tiffany said while giggling at the blonde girl who was glaring at her in the most sinister way, making the mushroom shut .

“So, you are the erted one of the group?” Spoke Hyoyeon making everyone stare at the two of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter