You Are Mine

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fany’s days with Jessica were the best, every little thing she did could lift her off the floor in an instant. The girl was the perfect girlfriend anyone could ask for; she was gentle, caring, thoughtful, well-mannered, cute, funny, romantic…every single amazing thing you could thing of, Jessi was. She never failed to put a smile on her girlfriend and Fany was thankful for that. She knew that Jessica was doing everything she could just to comply to her request of keeping everything a secret, although it seemed like sometimes it was hard for her, but she appreciated it every time.

There wasn’t a single night that she didn’t thank God for bringing the girl into her life, and for all the good things that were happening to her right that moment. It was hard to have a relationship when she was too busy studying for the exams and applying to different colleges as a back up, just in case she didn't make it in her first option. It was indeed stressful for all of them but her Jessi was understanding, she would stay with them until they left even though she would just kill time doing other things while waiting. And when everyone left, she would take Fany's hand and take her home, most of the time she would take her out for dinner or to get some coffee, as she knew how tired she was.

They spent almost every single weekend together. Whenever Fany felt like seeing her Jessi, she made her dad drive her all the way to her home and surprise her. The princess practically lived in her house on the weekends, but Jessica loved that.

Jessica was like a love-struck guy, no matter what the girl wanted, she would easily comply. She knew that Tiffany was her weakness, like there was no way that she could ignore that beautiful human being. There were times when she just couldn’t believe that Fany existed, for God’s sake, for her that girl was an angel. She loved it whenever she looked at the latter and she gave her that beautiful smile that really messed up her insides, or when the girl would give her subtle touches at random times just to remind her how much she loved her. She enjoyed ever single second by her side, all of her was only for Tiffany; her mind, her voice, her sight, her hearing, her touch, her smell, her thoughts, her heart. She was already done for, there was not going back for her. She wished that the time stopped when the girl was in her arms, or when her lips were on hers. She wouldn’t mind staying that way for all the eternity. In fact, she wished for it every single time but then she remembered that the girl she loved had a whole life ahead of her. She just couldn’t be selfish, no matter how much she wanted to be by her side, she couldn’t do that to her. The time was ticking, she knew. The seconds passed, she was aware of that. Her love grew, she felt it every single time. Yet, she wasn’t backing off, not when it was her that kept her going every morning. It was hard to see her tired and almost dozing off because of the pressure, it frustrated her to know that she couldn’t do anything for her but stay by her side and cheer her up. Also, thanks to Heechul and his ‘Seniors can dress as they like as a last gift’ rule, Fany was dressing incredible, she looked stunning every single day and the poor Jessica had to swallow her groans when she saw people drooling for her or checking her out, especially Yuri. She just put a blank face on and kept quiet as she didn’t want Fany to worry about it.

 

Today was one of those days that Jessica stayed in the library with all of her friends. At first, she was trying to sit next to Fany but Yuri and Yoona stole any available seat. The table had enough space for 6 people to sit comfortably but that place looked like hell with books scattered all over the place and her friends taking more space than they should. With a sigh, she decided to walk and sit on one of those comfy couches. She put her earphones on and decided to drift away for a little, as her girlfriend wouldn’t spare her a glance with all of the things she had to review.

It wasn’t that long until Baek and all of his friends approached them. They were greeting them an it was Kai who walked towards Fany with a little shyness.

“Hi, Tiffany.” The girl smiled at him. “Ahm, I thought that you’d be tired from all the studying, so I got you coffee. I heard that you love Caramel Coffee, I got you that.” He gave her the cute cup with his trembling hands and she snickered for a bit before taking it. "Thank God the librarian lets us get in with the drinks."

“Thank you, Kai. I really love this coffee.” She smiled warmly as she was really needing it so bad right that moment. Her eyes drifted everywhere looking for her girlfriend, she actually felt bad because she didn’t realize that she wasn’t there, her eyes only noticed Baek’s friends; Xiumin, Kai and Chen, ugh, Chen. She was about to run and look for her when she noticed her laying on the couch with her eyes closed, she was smiling warmly until Kai decided to keep the conversation going.

Jessica, on the other hand, opened her eyes after three songs ended. She was about to ask them if they wanted anything from the store when she saw Baek and his friends all over the table. Baek was staring peacefully at Tae, who was engrossed with her English book, Xiumin who was laughing along with Chen, and Kai who looked like he was on a date with his crush. Jessica almost broke her phone at the sight, she was glaring intensely at the poor guy who was too preoccupied looking at her girlfriend to feel those deadly glares. Fany was sipping her drink with joy in her eyes, Jessica had guessed that the guy had bought it for her as he would often ask her something and point at it. She was at the edge of stealing her girlfriend away, but she couldn’t. She sat up and closed her eyes tightly, trying to calm herself down when a voice interrupted her.

“Hi, Jessica.” The said girl opened her eyes and stared up at him. “Can I sit here?” He said with a hopeful tone that made the girl nod in agreement. The guy shyly took a seat beside her holding a cup of coffee with wipped cream on top, he cleared his throat after he felt Jessica’s intense stare. “Uh, here!” He said while giving her the cup in his hands. “I thought that you might be feeling a little tired after all the study, so I bought you some coffee. I hope you like it.” His voice was soft and charming, he was being honest and Jessica smiled while taking the cup from his hands. The girl took in the sweet aroma and smiled gently at him. “It’s French Vanilla,  I didn’t know what coffee you like, but you always smell like vanilla.” He blushed a little and Jessica snickered. “That’s why.” He said while covering his mouth to stop his giggle from coming out.

“Thank you, Chen.” She took a sip and the smile became wider. “It’s delicious.” She stated with a soft expression, almost melting the poor guy.

 

Everything was going smoothly, Taec had almost finished all of his work and was taking a break, stretching his sore back from staying in the same position for hours. He looked at everyone else and noticed Kai and Fany talking and laughing, he shrugged and decided to entertain his blonde friend for a little. He stood up and his eyes began searching for his target until they landed on the girl who was smiling to a certain guy. His eyes became round, he turned his head around slowly and saw the pink freak almost looking towards the scene. “Shh…crap!” He said under his breath. Quickly, he poked Sunny on her side and made her realize the position they were in, the poor midget gasped and exchanged seats with him. His huge body was blocking the view and that would certainly do the trick for the meantime. Both of them were actually terrified each time the girl seemed to turn towards them, thank goodness that Kai was doing a good job by keeping the flow.

It was the first time Jessica noticed Chen’s peculiar eyebrows, they were funny looking and curved whenever he showed nervousness or anxiety. She was actually ignoring everything he was saying but somehow she heard something about him being sorry for just ignoring the girl and being a brat. Truthfully, she was more focused on watching his eyebrows until he said something that caught her attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter