Back in Time

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was going smoothly after all the friends made up, without knowing that Jessica was being cautious more than ever. There were already too many things that she had to take care of and now Eun Bi was one of them. The poor girl had a mental breakdown after remembering everything that happened before losing her memory, it was just too hard for her to cope with everything at the moment. Meanwhile, Heechul was mobilizing all his men to find Yoo Gong but no hints of his whereabouts were found. The only thing that they could do for now was to find who else besides Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had infiltrated. For that reason, Seohyun’s job was to observe from afar, find anything suspicious and contact them as soon as possible.

 

Tiffany was already on cloud nine seeing the picture that Jessica and her took when she forgave them. Truth be told, she was confused as hell; there were signs that told her that her Jessi felt something for her but the other girl seemed oblivious about them. While that matter seemed to be occupying most of her mind, she couldn’t be blind to Tae’s attempts to be near Jessi every time she could, or to Yuri’s clingy attitude towards her lately.

 

The poor bunny was exhausted by being in the middle of the battleground. She was getting tired of their childish actions and on top of that, Taec feigned ignorance whenever they acted stupidly. She was itching to ask Sica about what Yuri and her meant that day, it was confusing and she needed to know.

 

Flashback

Two days after everything was back to normal again Yuri walked inside the classroom with Yoona behind her. Sunny caught her staring deeply at Jessica who was listening to Fany’s rambling about a romantic movie that she saw the other day. Yuri whispered something to Yoona and she made her way towards Fans, pulling the girl out of her seat asking her to accompany her to the restroom, which she gladly did.

She saw that Tae was about to go towards Jessica when Yuri signaled her to stop, making the short girl sit back down. Sunny was curious, she approached a little and spied on their conversation.

Yuri approached Jessica like a cougar, silently and carefully, while the princess seemed to be distracted in her phone.

“Jessica, I know we just mend things back but I wanted to tell you that I’m not going to hold up.” Yuri spoke in a stern and challenging voice, the brunette looked up and stared at her with no emotion evident on her face. “I hope you aren’t backing out; I’ll be disappointed if you do. I swear I want to beat you fair and square.” Yuri kept on blowing air to the fire while Jessica seemed to be holding a staring contest with her. “I can let you have anything else you want, but this, this I won’t allow you to.” Her voice turned a little menacing and that triggered something inside Sica because she stood up suddenly startling Yuri.

“You need to watch out what you let out of your mouth Kwon, you should be glad that I’m not making a desperate move like what you’ve been doing.” Yuri’s eyes almost popped out. “I can finish this stupid game right now if I want to. Do you know who’ll win?” Jessica smirked. “I can tell you right now that’s not going to be you.” She whispered. Yuri almost lunged at her but what Jessica said after made her stop. “If what you feel is big enough, show it. You need to understand that you are better than me. Seriously Kwon, you don’t know how much I wish to be you for one day, to fight for what I want and to never let go of it. You’re so lucky, yet you don’t know it. Show her how better you are for her.” Jessica said making Sunny furrow her eyebrows at the sight of Yuri almost breaking. What did she mean?

Sunny was about to talk when Yoona and Fany came back. Yuri was a little stunned but regained her senses when Fany came into her view. She smiled at the girl who reciprocated her with her famous eye smile, she sighed and embraced her pink freak in a tenderly hug totally forgetting who was watching.

Jessica seemed unfazed but Sunny didn’t missed out the way she flinched for a second before being pulled away by Taec.

 

But not only that was bothering bunny, Tiffany had been acting clingy as hell to Jessica. Even when Yuri had been trying her best to keep Fany’s attention on her, she still turned into HellFany thanks to Chen. Oh poor Chen… If it weren’t for Sunny that day, Jessica and him would be dead by now. The mere memory of it made Sunny’s skin freeze.          

 

Flashback

Classes just ended and they were getting their things ready when Baekhyun and his friends came inside the classroom. Like expected, Baek walked towards Taeyeon making her blush a little when he shot her his charming smile. Sunny wanted to shiver at the sight until she felt a murderous aura. By instinct, she looked around trying to find the source of it until she found it, it was coming from Fany. The said girl was staring up front, heavy breathing could be heard over the noise. Apparently, not only her noticed the girl’s behavior as Taec was frozen in place looking at Sunny as well. They both decided to follow the soon to be murder’s line of sight until they saw what had awakened the beast.

Chen, that charming young man who was the dream come true of many girls, was leaning on Jessica’s desk smiling at her in the most charming way possible. He was showing her his perfect set of white teeth with his eyes turning into crescents. They were talking about something and by the looks of it Jessica was keeping up the talk.

A weird sound called Sunny’s and Taec’s attention, Fany was grinding her teeth! Sunny’s eyes were almost popping out. Taecyeon flinched and walked towards Jessica keeping his distance, he needed to do something before Tiffany snapped like last time. He opted to listen to their talk until he thought of a way to cut down their talk

“You’re right! But winter break is almost here. Are you doing something for Christmas?” Chen asked excitedly while Jessica closed her eyes thinking before answering.

“Not really, I’ll spend it with my family. Ah, a friend is coming home for the holidays.” She said looking at him once again, making him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter