HellFany

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In class, the trio was reading a lesson that the physics teacher asked them to read. They had been really worried about Yuri since last night because Yoona kept on asking them if Yuri was with them. The uneasiness came back when just before the first class started she barged into the classroom to see if they had any news about her, which meant that Yuri never appeared. The three of them kept on sending messages and calling her constantly but all of them went unanswered. Not only that was the problem, Jessica was absent too, and that was driving Tiffany and Taeyeon over the edge.

They were so worried that they forgot totally about Jessica until the girl appeared in the middle of the lesson asking the professor to let her in, which he accepted.

Jessica looked flawless as always but there was something different, she looked lost and exhausted.

The teacher asked her to read the lesson and write an essay to compensate for the late arrival, answered by a mere nod and a quiet ‘Thanks’ by the ice queen.

She sat in her seat and took out her notebook and her book to start doing her work. She was drained as she didn’t rest a minute and neither ate properly because of Yuri being there, she knew that she needed blood right away but she had to wait until lunch.

The three friends were now more worried about the way Jessica was looking, but before Tiffany stood up to go and check on the girl, Taecyeon went past her and kneeled right beside Jessica. The teacher saw it but decided to ignore it as he knew that the boy was head over heels for her.

Tiffany watched attentively how that gorilla kept on caressing Jessica’s back softly while telling her something. She also saw that Jessica was writing in a very fast motion without looking back at him, not even once. She was so pissed that decided to close her eyes tightly and focus back on reading the lesson. Why was Jessica letting Taecyeon touch her like that? Why can’t she see that she wanted to be the one doing that to her?

Without knowing, Hellfany was unleashed, so as soon as the lunch bell rang she walked past Jessica ignoring her with Sunny going after her. Jessica on the other hand, was surprised by her behavior yet she needed to go and find Seohyun, she needed blood right that moment.

She saw that Taecyeon was still standing beside her and she took the chance to thank him for helping her.

“Thank you for helping me Taec, without your help I wouldn’t have been able to finish the essay on time. I owe you so much, so please tell me if I can do something to pay you back.” Jessica bowed a little to him and gathered her cellphone. Just as she was going to walk to the infirmary Taecyeon stopped her.

“I’m glad that I helped you somehow, so you don’t need to worry about it. But perhaps, you can pay me back by eating lunch with me today.” He was smiling brightly to her. To tell the truth, it was really hard for Jessica to say no, maybe she could eat food and have a little energy restored before heading to the infirmary. 

So, after a few seconds she finally agreed. “Okay, but I will pay for our lunch. If you don’t let me, then I won’t eat with you.” Taecyeon thought for a little but then he nodded happily while stretching his arm for Jessica to take. Jessica was about to say something when a cough was heard.

Both of them turned their heads towards the source of the sound only to see Taeyeon looking at them with a cold gaze. Apparently, she had been there during the whole talk. The small girl walked towards the two without blinking and stood in front of them. “That’s a good idea, you two can come and eat with us at the table.” She took Jessica’s hand in her own. “Let’s go, Jessica and I will go first and stand in line so wait for us at our table.” Taeyeon was unreadable, they could feel her bad mood in the air making Taecyeon nod his head in agreement while looking at his crush being dragged away by the short girl. 

 

The walk to the cafeteria was quiet and Jessica decided to play safe and not utter a single word while being dragged by the girl. The first thing she saw when entering the cafeteria was Yuri being embraced warmly by Tiffany, and by the look on her face the tan girl was feeling totally blessed. When both of them arrived at the table, Tiffany ignored Jessica completely by giving her a cold shoulder, and the poor Empousa was totally lost on why she was being treated that way. All of the others in the table noticed Tiffany’s behavior towards her but stayed silent. Taeyeon then excused themselves and both of them went to get their lunch.

When they were in line, the midget noticed the way Jessica was acting. She seemed to be spacing out and frowning from time to time. The girl knew that she messed up when she treated the brunette the way she did but she was so mad that she couldn’t help it, and now Jessica wasn’t going to talk to her until she does something to make the other girl comfortable again.

The moment she got the courage to do so, it was already her turn to order. After that, she waited for Jessica who was ordering both of their lunches, and it surprised Taeyeon that she ordered the same for Taec and her; tteokbokki with cheese, dumplings and fried shrimps. She also ordered 2 puddings and 2 cokes. For a moment, Taeyeon thought about helping her until she saw how easily Jessica carried both trays without any problem. Yes, she sometimes forgot that she wasn't a human just like her.

You see, everything was going well. Tiffany was sitting right next to Yuri and was taking care of her, which Yuri gladly thanked the heavens for that. Sunny was sitting on the other side of Tiffany with Yoona sitting in front of her, Taeyeon sat next to Yoona and Jessica tagged along setting herself in front of Yuri. They wanted to ask her why she had bought two sets of lunch but it could be that she was famished, even though she wasn't touching her food. 

Jessica tried to talk to Tiffany asking how was she doing but the eye smiling girl never answered, instead she was busy feeding Yuri. No matter how much she tried, Tiffany was treating her as if she didn’t exist and that was the final straw. Nobody saw the moment Jessica’s hands turned to fists but Sunny couldn’t stand one more minute the way the other girl was being treated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter