It's You

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days were passing by; things didn’t seem to have changed that much. Taeyeon’s advances with Jessica had been blocked each time in a subtle way by Baek, who was doing his part by keeping her from approaching Jessica. Yuri was trying her best as well, although Fany was a little easier than Tae; she would always use her family problems to distract the mushroom and as kindhearted as she was, she would always stay by the tan girl’s side. 

Nevertheless, Baek and Yuri knew that it was just a matter of time before they both noticed what they had been doing and when that happened they wouldn’t be able to help the girl any further; they were sure that they would push them away instead. 

On the other hand, Jessica and Sunny were busy too, with the song. Sunny never failed to see Jonghyun as she promised, and little by little her song was being made. It was hard at first because there were a lot of things that she didn’t know but he was always willing to teach her in the best way possible. The lyrics were the first thing that they got done, it had been a bittersweet moment for bunny; as the song had every single feeling that her heart had been screaming in secret. Jonghyun even praised her ability to put her feelings into words.

Jessica had been with her in every step of the way, sharing those moments without fail. She was there whenever the girl broke down while writing her song, she had encouraged her whenever she felt like giving up from the exhaustion, she had carried her all the way up to her house every time she fell asleep after her sessions. She knew what Sunny was risking in order to achieve her dreams, and she was going to make sure to give her anything she could, to do so.

If you ask her, she was thankful to Yuri and Baek. It wasn’t easy to see how desperately they tried every day to keep the girls from getting near. The only thing she could do was to appear oblivious about the situation; if they asked she would answer, if they talked she would acknowledge them but aside from that, she always kept herself busy.

In fact, she had been engaged on her own things; tracking down Dongwook and their spy inside the school. She was getting closer, just a little more and she'll find them.

 

 

 

Days kept on passing by, the competition was approaching. Only Jessica and Sunny seemed to be interested in it, as the others were oblivious about its importance and what it meant. Sunny had asked Jessica to sing along with her; she wanted her to be part of it because it was thanks to her that she'll be able to go against her family.

 

It had been days since Tiffany talked privately and comfortably with Jessica. She tried many times to talk to the latter alone, but there was always something that kept her from doing so. She knew that Yuri needed her help for now, and that as soon as things got better she would go back to Jessica . Yet, it still didn’t help that she was missing the girl too much and the idea of Taec and her dating irked her brain nonstop; she was afraid that one of those days, they would come walking in, hand in hand, announcing their relationship.

She also noticed how as they grew further away, Sunny and Jessica were getting closer. And on top of that, it was weird how Sunny would decline any outings that the girls had proposed. She would always say that she was busy or that she was too tired.

She really couldn’t take it anymore. That’s why, after classes ended, she stayed behind to wait for the person that she longed for. She was waiting near the entrance playing candy crush on her phone, when she noticed an old man standing next to her. He was really handsome for his age and dressed in a very classy way. Tiffany eyed him for a little bit before greeting him with a smile.

He smiled back sweetly at her and looked at the building in front of him. Tiffany got too engrossed in her game that she missed out the moment the old man took out a book and started reading.

About 25 minutes passed, before the man spoke a word. “Hmm, it seems that my grandchild already left.” He said. Tiffany looked up and saw him eyeing his phone with one hand, while holding his book on the other one. “And here I was, waiting for her to come out to take her to the ice cream parlor.” He laughed brightly. “Seriously, such luck I have.” He placed his phone inside his pocket and stared at the girl for a bit before resuming his reading.

Tiffany smiled at the scene, wondering why the man was still there instead of leaving. “I’m sorry that you waited in vain mister. I’m sure it wasn’t your granddaughter’s intention.” Tiffany gave him an eye smile when their eyes met, and he was surprised at how beautiful her smile was.

He laughed a little before continuing with his reading. “You know, this book is one of my favorites.” He spoke out of nowhere making the girl snap out of her game. “It makes me wonder, what would you do if someone you love has to leave you?” He asked, all his attention was on Fany this time.

“I would leave with them.” She answered almost instantly.

“What if you can’t go?” His words came out as fast as the girl’s. He was looking at her expectantly.

“I’ll wait for them.” She answered, not an ounce of doubt in her words.

He nodded his head a couple of times before setting his eyes back on the page he was reading before. “This book is really sad.” His expression wasn’t bright anymore, he looked thoughtful and Tiffany couldn’t help but stare at him. “It’s a story about a couple that had been in love ever since they were kids. They grew up and stayed together, they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter