Unexpected

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, Yoona couldn’t help but think about Jessica; that misterious girl that she couldn’t quite understand, it was the first time she had met someone like that in her life. She was sure that Jessica was even more beautiful than her but the way she was hid it somehow. That night she dreamt with her over and over again.

Taeyeon and Tiffany spent all day and almost all night thinking about her as well, each of them thought different things but despite that, their hearts seemed to be responding to it. 

It appeared that the news of what happened between Yuri, Yoona and Jessica spread after school because the next morning it was what everyone was talking about; basically, every student in SM High knew about it. The trio was worried because of Yoona’s fans and suitors, they knew for sure that they weren’t going to let things go easily and quietly, but perhaps if it was Jessica they’ll choose just to forget about it since no one wanted to cross paths with her.

The said girl on the other hand, appeared to have no discomfort with the gossiping because inside the classroom nobody dared to touch the subject.

For the first time, Sunny paid attention to Jessica entirely, if it wasn’t because she needed to blink she wouldn’t tear her eyes off her. In fact, the bunny was quiet, not smiling, laughing or talking about video games, it was just Jessica in her mind. What was she thinking? Only she knew.

Taeyeon was almost to her breaking point, she just wanted to yell at them to shut the hell up and leave Jessica alone but she needed to calm herself down, while the mushroom was thinking on a way to apologize to her, taking a chance after Yuri and Yoona did it.

Everything went on smoothly, the last 15 minutes before lunch were free, so while everybody was talking or looking at their phones, Jessica walked out of the classroom. Only bunny noticed but when she was going to follow her, Taeyeon distracted her.

“Hey, Sunny! We’ve been talking to you for a minute here, what are you looking at?” Just as Taeyeon was turning around Sunny interrupted her moves.

“I was just thinking what I want to eat today.” Said bunny giving her an eyesmile, Taeyeon looked at her with suspicion. “Let’s go!”

When they were settled at their table, Yuri and Yoona joined them to eat. Everything was going well until Yuri received a message that contained a link to a live video. As soon as she saw it, her jaw fell, Yoona took a look at it and stormed off the cafetería, leaving the other three sitting there clueless.

“OMG, girls look at this!”

Yuri placed her phone at the center of the table and what it showed was something horrible. There was Nickhun, Taecyeon, Junho, Chansung and a bunch of other guys that were known for being Yoona’s fans, but they seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter