left

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a warehouse somewhere in Busan, Chaeyoung is laying down on the ground with full of blood to her body.

"cut! Wash up and that will be our last scene! Pack up everyone" The director signal everyone to clean up, Chaeyoung stood up and her assistant Jeongyeon run towards her and give her a towel to freshen up.

"here wear this" she put the jacket to her body and she walks toward to the bathroom of her wardrobe.

While Jeongyeon is waiting outside her phone vibrated, she saw Mina text her.

"hey Jeongyeon I think we need to stop this" She widens her eyes when Mina tell her that, she instantly called Mina and the girl gladly accept the call.

"Mina but.."

"No buts Jeongyeon we are in a fake relationship and the issue has already been faded"

Jeongyeon takes a sigh "But Mina.. I, I like you"

Mina bit her lower lip while looking to her window "I'm sorry Jeongyeon, I can't give the love that you want"

"Mina please another month I'll show it to you please"

"Hello? Mina??"

Jeongyeon looks to her phone but Mina turn off the call.

"if a person doesn't like you stop it, stop pushing yourself" Chaeyoung passed by and she hop in the car, she saw that Jeongyeon is still look surprised "What? I still have schedules what are you waiting?!" Chaeyoung's voice got higher which made Jeongyeon hurriedly enter the car.

Sana taps Mina's shoulder "Mina if you don't like her then stop it already" She takes a deep sigh and she turn around "I already tell to her but she asked for another month" Sana sat beside Mina "Then try it?" Mina nods and she look for her phone, she opens it and she was about to call Jeongyeon when Chaeyoung messaged her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter