마지막 장 FINAL >

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina keeps her phone off when Chaeyoung hugs her "Come with me to the premiere night" Mina release Chaeyoung's arms to her shoulder and she faced the younger one "Chaeyoung, you know i'm busy to day right?" Mina said but Chaeyoung pouts "Please" 

"Fine wait for me later okay?" Mina nods "Mina, I need to go I still need to prepare back in the company. See you later okay?" Mina smiles as she see Chaeyoung walks away from her going out from her house. 

Mina goes back to her room and she finishes all the things that she needed to finish in order for her to attend the premiere night with Chaeyoung. 

When Mina is answering all the questions on her paper, her phone keeps on notifying and she saw that Chaeyoung's fans are messaging her asking if they are official. 

She just smiles and she continued on what she is doing. 

 

Chaeyoung arrive to the company with a wide smile on her face, Dahyun saw Chaeyoung who is walking towards the elevator. The white girl hangs her left arm in Chaeyoung's broad shoulders, she looks to her side and she smiles "Yo Dahyun long time no see?! where did you go?" 

"Somewhere where cute girls are existing" Dahyun winks to Chaeyoung "Anyways, congrats to both of you when is the wedding?" Dahyun teased the younger one "Wedding?" Chaeyoung nervously laugh "Soon I guess" 

They both ride an elevator and they go to Jihyo's office "Yow Jihyo!? wazzup?" Dahyun enters while Chaeyoung leaving behind "What's with you? you only show when you want to?!" Jihyo scold Dahyun "I am not working here, I am just Chaeyoung's.." she winks to Jihyo and afterwards she look back to Chaeyoung "girlfriend" Chaeyoung hit Dahyun's shoulder "you are not Mina" 

Jihyo laughs to both of them "Chaeyoung should we release a statement?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter