dvadtsat' sem'

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongyeon where the is the script that I told you to keep it?!" Chaeyoung shouts at Jeongyeon who is looking to the script to their van, Nayeon also help Jeongyeon to find the script but they failed to find it "Chaeyoung, I'm sorry but I didn't know where did I put the Script" It can be seen in Jeongyeon's eyes that she is doomed "I will tell to the director that you lost the script"

Chaeyoung stops from looking at her "What did you say? I lost the script?!" Chaeyoung emphasizes the word I, Nayeon tried to make Chaeyoung calm"Chaeyoung can you please calm?" she failed when Chaeyoung hops outside of their van " it!"

"Why is she like that today?" Jeongyeon asks Nayeon but the older girl shrugged her shoulders "probably there is something happened" Jeongyeon became nervous because she felt that Chaeyoung knows already the truth that's why she is being like that. Her sweat started to drip down to her forehead, Nayeon notice that Jeongyeon is sweating so much that's why she wipes Jeongyeon's forehead "Thank you" Jeongyeon awkwardly smiles to Nayeon and she left the girl in the Van.

"She is also acting weird today am I also weird too, oh god" Nayeon scoff off.

Chaeyoung is on her tent waiting for the director to signal her to come out and continue the shoot, while she is waiting she felt that her tummy wants food that's why she calls Jeongyeon "Jeongyeon!"

second call "Yoo Jeongyeon!!" Chaeyoung can be seen to her face that she is starting to get irritated because Jeongyeon still not there, Jeongyeon is not like that when she calls the tall girl she is always there serving Chaeyoung but this time it became different. Chaeyoung keeps on calling Jeongyeon "JEONGYEON!"

She knitted her eyebrows and there's no Jeongyeon that can be seen outside of the tent, Nayeon came while holding a box of food "here eat this" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows "What? where's jeongyeon?"

Nayeon shrugged her shoulders and she enters inside of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter