decem

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High School

Mina is walking down the corridor, she feel happy that's why she always smiling. As she walk she stops in front of her locker, She closes her eyes while she is opening the locker because she thought that those bullies put something again to her locker but there's nothing on it. She grabs her book and other things that are needed to her next subject.

As she close her locker someone put a bucket on the top of her locker and the water bucket fell down that the water pour into her.

All the students are laughing to her, she feel ashamed and angry. She looks to her uniform and she is already soaked, she remembers that she doesn't have any extra uniform that's why she run to the nearest Comfort room and she enters in a cubicle.

She close it and she cried her lungs out knowing that she is nobody. She heard that someone enters the comfort room and that person keeps on opening each cubicle until that person tries to open Mina's cubicle.

"Nerdy?!" Chaeyoung knocks the door but she got no response, she knocks again "Hey Nerdy! please open this door!" She heard that Mina is crying again.

Chaeyoung looks up "don't do that Chaeyoung!" She tries to stop herself "Hey nerdy! Are you still alive? Wait a minute just wait for me!" Chaeyoung shouts and she find a chair and she drags in front of the cubicle door. She stood up and she wave her hand in the open area "You see my hand?!" Mina slightly chuckled and Chaeyoung looks to the hole in the cubicle and she saw Mina is smiling. "That's nice to see you smiling" she thought

"Hey nerdy open the door i got some spare uniform" Mina opens the door and she saw Chaeyoung holding some uniform. Chaeyoung reach her hands to Mina "come on get out of there, you are beautiful" she smiles.

Mina felt that her world became colorful all the bad things turns into good one. Her bad day is already gone when Chaeyoung smiles to her and she said she is Beautiful.

Mina reach Chaeyoung's hand, it is a soft one just like her heart. "Here change first" Chaeyoung looks to her time and she saw that her next subject is almost starting "I need to go now nerdy! Stop crying already, you are beautiful inside and out. They don't even deserve someone like you, Nerdy" she smile as she ruffles Mina's hair "I gotta go now see you around the campus" she smile and she walks away.

Mina's cheeks turn into a red one "I-i have a n-name" she softly said that made Chaeyoung stops from walking, she turns around and she smiles "I don't know what is your true name but I really like to call you Nerdy Penguin" Mina fix her eyeglass "P-penguin?" Chaeyoung chuckled and she walks towards to Mina "Look at this keychain, penguin. Your locker has a penguin stuff all over there. That's why I call you Nerdy Pengz" she smiled and she walks away.

After that Incident Mina and Chaeyoung didn't talk for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter