RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, Chaeyoung nice!" The photographer hyping Chaeyoung up to pose more in front of the camera. The photographer stops for a moment, he looks to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows he's wasting my time "Can you please smile a little bit?" the photographer makes a request.

Chaeyoung was about to Smile when
Nayeon heard that the photographer wants to smile chaeyoung in front of the camera, she immediately stood up and she talks to him "Excuse me can we talk for a moment?" The photographer nods "okay everyone takes a break first"

Chaeyoung's assistant gave her some warm clothes and she goes inside the dressing room. While she is resting her back on the sofa she decides to scroll on her phone.

She opens her twitter account but she regrets it when she saw her fans are bashing Mina they are so wild she thought.

While she is scrolling, a fan of her post a picture of Mina and Chaeyoung while they are shooting of the program. She read the caption Ya'll honestly they look so good together but the attitude of that girl is Trash, so No 🙃 In the photo she saw that She is looking to Mina while Mina is writing down on the whiteboard.

She looks closer to the photo, she unconsciously mumbles to herself she looks familiar, she looks like...  She tries to remember where did she saw this person but she couldn't make it.

Nayeon knock on the door "Chaeyoung let's finish the shoot and you still have 2 schedules left" she nods and she le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter