octō

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon knocks on Chaeyoung's room "Chaeyoung we'll leave at 30 mins" Chaeyoung read the script and she went out to her room.

"Oh by the way the director said to us that the Location for the first scene has been changed" Chaeyoung stops from reading and she looks to Nayeon "where is it?" she ask her manager and Nayeon just grinned "Just hop in the car"

Chaeyoung lazily enters the van, while they are on the road Chaeyoung just reading her Script while playing some music. She stops for a moment and she looks outside "Wait... We're going to that University again?!" Nayeon look to the rearview and she smirks "yep the Director said that the view here is pretty"

Chaeyoung wants to fight back "But Nayeon you know what happened right? I have a hater there and she might bash again!" Nayeon didn't answer her back because someone is calling her. While on the other hand Chaeyoung still regrets why she agreed to be part of this project.

"We are here," the driver said, Nayeon and the Driver went off that's why Chaeyoung is the only person inside. She saw again her fans who are waiting outside.

She fixes herself and she went off the van. Students start to scream and the camera starts to flash, she runs to a tent that the staff provided and she rests her body.

One of the staff came to Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung your scene will starts at 2 PM so the make up artist will guide you" she nods.



 

"Mina I already got our ticket to Hawaii" Tzuyu waved her phone in front of Mina "eh really?!" Tzuyu nods while she is eating her foods. While Mina is checking the details of their flight Sana runs to them while screaming "You guys know what?" Tzuyu and Mina look to Sana "what?!"

"Chaeyoung is, here again, I hope she remembers me" Sana seats beside Tzuyu "She has shooting in the field omg!" She added. As the three girls talking to each other, the people inside the cafeteria screams, they saw Chaeyoung alone buying some foods. Mina looks to Chaeyoung and she smiles secretly I still hate you

While she is still looking, Chaeyoung looks to their place and for the first time in public she smiles that made the students gasp. Her dimples are showing that made Mina's heart clench in pain.

Chaeyoung waves to the students before she leaves and she smiles at them "See you at the grounds!" Her eyes form into a crescent moon, carves into a smile and she laughs while waving her hands to the students. Mina s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter