duodēvīgintī

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These past few weeks Chaeyoung is busy finishing her schedules these are included her shootings, Magazine photo shoots, CF, and other things that she must do it for the sake of her popularity.

Saturday, she has a free schedule for this day, no commitment, no hectic schedules, no make ups, no people that surrounds her and lastly no manager that will annoy her all day.

Chaeyoung closes her book and she stop to read as she remembers something it's been a while since I don't go out she stood up but there's something that stopped her you must have a permission first to you manager before you go out but she shakes her head, but Chaeyoung is Chaeyoung, she still stubborn and she will do whatever that she wants for the sake of her contentment.

Chaeyoung, you are not allowed to drive you still doesn't have any license she stops as her inner thoughts invade her mind, she shakes again her head. She walks towards to her bedroom as she grab her clothes, a black and white jacket with hood, a black sweatpants, a peach cap, and a mask "This will do, I bet people won't notice me" She wears every clothes that she has thrown on the bed, she lastly put the cap while looking to her mirror "Looks good" she smiles as she wear her mask.

Chaeyoung left her home, she start to roam first around the park. Some people are looking to her when she passed by to them and some of them are asking to their companion if that's Chaeyoung but the other says that she only look like Chaeyoung which the younger girl smiles behind those mask.

Chaeyoung find herself near the subway, she smiles as she think of what if I ride on that train? no one will notice tho. She smile and she fix her cap as she goes down in the escalator.

She goes in a Machine where tickets can be buy, as she got her ticket she waits for the train to arrive she fish out her phone to annoy Mina again. 




 

TWITTER 

———————————————

Chaeyoung acting skill
@ emenempengz

 

: chaechaerap

hey nerdy!

: chaechaerap

nerds.

: chaechaerap

pengwuing

emenempengz :

?

emenempengz :

What?!!

emenempengz :

look you are the one who chatted me

then you'll not gonna reply??!

emenempengz :

I'm gonna block you again. 




 

Chaeyoung didn't reply because the train came and she seat near the door, thankfully, only few people are on that train, no one will notice Chaeyoung. As she seats Chaeyoung smiles as she saw Mina replied. 

 

TWITTER 

———————————————

Chaeyoung acting skill
@ emenempengz

 

emenempengz :

I'm gonna block you again.

: chaechaerap

Nerdy where are you?

emenempengz :

are we close for you to ask

like that?

: chaechaerap

I'm Just asking!

: chaechaerap

Hello is Mina still alive?

: chaechaerap

Nerdy?? 

Chaeyoung stops from typing when she heard a phone keeps on notifying but she didn't mind it she continue to annoy Mina. 

: chaechaerap

Nerdy funny to think 
That i still remember when you
Said to the public that I'm a horrible
Actress.

: chaechaerap

Thanks to that I met you agaigdjmss who the is that phone / 

She stops again from typing when another loud ring that fills the train. Her fingers are on still on the screen of her phone, she lift her head and she squinted her eyes to roam around the train, she trace where the phone that keeps on ringing and she finally trace it. It comes to the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter