quīnque

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday is the most enjoyable night where students are able to party, rest, or do whatever they want. In Sana, Tzuyu, and Mina's situation they are enjoying their free time that's why they decided to talk to each other in the living room.

"Thank god it's saturday!" Tzuyu rest her back in the sofa, Mina opens a can of beer and she sips it. "Jackson is inviting us to his party today why you didn't join Mina?" Sana ask Mina, she puts down the can of beer "why are you here?" Sana knitted her eyebrows "because if You don't go I also don't go there too?" Sana raise her eyebrows and Mina scoffs "see you answer your question"

"Mina sometimes I really wish you are not smart!" Sana pouts "You know she is the Nerd girl wayback in High School" Tzuyu remind the two that made Mina mentally faced palm "Don't don't bring that again" Sana burst out from laughing and she agreed in what Tzuyu said "Thick eyeglasses, corny s oh i means shirts. You remember that day?"

Mina shook her head and she sips a can of beer. 

Flashback | High School

"Myoui Mina! Wake up!" Her Mother keeps on knocking on the door "You are late again to your class!!" Mina stretch her body and she reach her eyeglasses, she wears it and she is grumpy to walk in front of the mirror.

Mina yawn and she looks herself in the mirror "Nerd but you are beautifur" she is wearing braces that's why she can't pronounce the letter L. She scan herself on the Mirror, she saw herself wearing thick eyeglasses, pink braces, and she has a short hair "Nerd" she scoff and she went to the bathroom.

Mina left her house and she walk towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter