trēs

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina did you post again something on your Twitter account?" Tzuyu asked the girl who is busy typing to her phone screen, she stops for a moment and she looks to Tzuyu "h-huh? What are you talking about?"

Tzuyu snatch Mina's phone and she look through it, Mina's eyes widen and she chase for Tzuyu who is running in the field "Yah! Tzuyu-yah!!" While running The tall girl read Mina's new Tweet "Ya'll.. .. she is ugly as.. "

Tzuyu stops for a moment and she hysterically laughs "wait!" She fell to the ground while laughing "Y-you!" She points Mina while laughing "you really hate Chaeyoung that much?" Mina immediately covers Tzuyu's mouth "shut your ing mouth or I'll be gonna chop your favorite dog and make it Hotdog" Tzuyu's mouth shuts and she gave Mina's phone back.

"Good dog" Mina ruffles Tzuyu's hair and she left the girl alone in the field. Tzuyu fix her hair and Sana came to her "what was that? Why did you gave her phone?!" Sana kick Tzuyu's legs because of frustration "Why?!" Tzuyu scream because of pain "She said she'll gonna chop my dog and make it as a Hotdog!" Tzuyu shouts to The girl who is knitting her eyebrows "You don't have Dogs!" Sana slaps Tzuyu with her papers. Tzuyu run and sana Chase her "You really have 1 brain cell Chou Tzuyu!" Sana sprint as she chase that tall girl.

Afternoon, where students go home and take a rest Mina, Sana and Tzuyu are together. While they are walking they saw that the students are running near in front of the gymnasium "what is that?" Tzuyu ask the two, Sana and Mina just shrugged their shoulders. Tzuyu saw a student who is running and she held the student's arm "excuse me but what's happening?"

"You guys don't know? Chaeyoung! Son Chaeyoung is here she has a guerilla shooting!!" The student run and Sana started to scream "OMG SHE's HERE?! Why i didn't know!!" Tzuyu looks to her with a plain face "because you are busy chasing me" Tzuyu winks. Mina heard what Tzuyu's said to Sana and she felt cringe and she roll her eyes "I'll see you at the dorm, bye!" Tzuyu and Sana looks to each other and they stop Mina.

"Ha No you'll come with us!" Mina didn't do anything because the two are dragging her until they reach the place. She saw many students who are waiting for Chaeyoung. They made in the front that's why they can see better and they see the MC introducing Chaeyoung in the public.

"Let's welcome the rising Actress! Son Chaeyoung" the students started to fish out their phones and they take a picture. Sana's jaw dropped when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter