trēdecim

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the whole day of shooting Chaeyoung stays to her hotel to get some rest after her busy schedules. She lay her back to the bed and she close her eyes.

"You will do it or not?!"

She opens her eyes when a piece of a memory pops out to her head.

I will do what? She said to herself wondering what will happen next. She seat on the edge of her bed trying to think that scene It's a familiar voice, I know that voice! She jolted when Jeongyeon enters the room.

"Chaeyoung! Should I get your meal downstairs or you'll eat there?" she turns around "I'll go downstairs" Jeongyeon left Chaeyoung.

The younger one seats in the table, it feels weird because her staff are silent today and they are eyeing Chaeyoung "why do you guys are silent" she open her phone that's why the staffs are looking to her.

She saw an article where she and Yeri are rumoured to be dating, one of the staff came to Chaeyoung and that staff is Nayeon, she seats in front of Chaeyoung "The company already release an statement that isn't true. I know you like someone else Chaeyoung" she puts down Chaeyoung's phone.

"Nayeon, after this I want to.." Nayeon knitted her eyebrows wondering what will Chaeyoung say "...I want to quit" she weakly smiles. Nayeon held Chaeyoung's hand and she caress it "Chaeyoung as much as possible I want you to stay in this career but it seems like you want to rest from everything. If the management know that you will quit, do you think they will agree? Of course not they will do everything just to make you to stay. You are our Ace Chaeyoung" Nayeon stops and she added "but if you really want to quit then I'll still support you" she smiles. 

 

"Ahhh finally ah Vacation" Mina flop down her body to her bed "No uhuh we're gonna party this night!" Sana excitedly said.

"No I'm not gonna be with you guys sorry" she fake asleep, Tzuyu seats on the bed and she jump her on, that make Mina pissed "Stop jumping!!" Tzuyu and Sana laughs.

Night came where the 3 decided to go in the lobby to enter to a Drinking hub. Blast of music, alcohol, and cigerette filled the room. Many people are dancing yet they aren't sober anymore. The 3 seated in a circular table near the Bartender.

"Okay so what drink you want ladies?" The bartender came to them asking what drinks that they would like "2 buckets of beer please" Tzuyu said and the bartender left them. Sana whispers to Mina "You have Low Tolerance, you should drink 1 beer only okay?!"

After that moment when they drink bottles of beer Sana stood up she started to Dance "Look at her she is the one who tells that I have low tolerance but look at that!" Mina stood up but Tzuyu stops her "No, let her" she chuckled. Mina keeps on drinking that her vision started to get dizzy.

2 woman came to them and Tzuyu squinted her eyes to see it more clearly "Hey Tzuyu!" She saw a girl who has a short hair and has a round eyes and the other one is tall and has a long brown hair "Who are you?"

When the light started to dance, the beam of light passed by in Jihyo's face "It's me Jihyo! Your High school friend!" Tzuyu remembers it and she nods, she stood up and she hugs the girl "hey! Long ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter