ūnus

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spotlight, LED Screen, loud chants of Audience is what Chaeyoung experiencing for the past 4 years. She didn't expect that she'll be going to be famous, everywhere she goes people follow her, she admit that she is getting tired but that's not the reason to give up.

Today is the premier night where her movie with Nancy can be seen around the world. People ship them but Chaeyoung doesn't like it.

"Please open your eyes" The makeup artist command her, she open her eyes and she looks satisfied with the light make up "Are you okay with that?" her make up artist ask and the younger girl nods "Yep thank you" she smile and she stood up.

"Chaeyoung-ssi! Congratulations on your premier night!" Dahyun hugs Chaeyoung and she gave a bouquet of flowers to Chaeyoung "Hey my make up" Chaeyoung jokingly said and Dahyun laughs, the white girl leans to whisper in Chaeyoung's ear "Do you want me to that make up?" she pull herself and she smirk to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung slaps Dahyun's arm "Dude bro no" Dahyun laughs and she pats Chaeyoung's suit "Congratulations again my bro" Dahyun dramatically said, Nayeon interrupt the two while holding a folder to her hands "Okay stop the drama, Chaeyoung I need to talk to you" Chaeyoung's smile vanish again and she walks towards to Nayeon "What is it?

Nayeon smiles and she give the folder to Chaeyoung "You have another project!!" Chaeyoung took the paper, while she is scanning the papers her eyebrows knitted and she look to Nayeon "Nayeon, I don't like this Character" Chaeyoung frankly said to Nayeon that made the bunny girl smile widely to Chaeyoung "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter