ūndēvīgintī

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chaeyoung had her Vacation she is back again to her business which is continuing the pending project that was given to her. 

"..my memories are slowly fading just like my feelings to you" She read out loud to the script that she is holding, the Make up artist chuckled "It looks like you relate to your character" she put a light powder to Chaeyoung's face and she nods "Yeah losing memory is like missing half of your life" She chuckled while looking to the paper. The actress relates to her character because this character lost its memory that's why Mr. Park really wants to give this to Chaeyoung. 

Jeongyeon came to the dressing room while holding some foods, she approached the make up artist to stop for a moment because she needs to talk to Chaeyoung, the make up artist left and Jeongyeon points her index finger and she tap Chaeyoung's broad shoulders. She stops from reading, her head shifted to the mirror to look who's the one who taps her shoulder. 

"Hey, Chaeyoung" Jeongyeon bowed her head slightly and she puts her hand to her nape. As she saw Jeongyeon she shifts again her vision to her script and she hummed "Uh, my girlfriend needs m-"

Jeongyeon didn't finish her words when Chaeyoung talk "what time is it? it's 4:00 PM my shooting will last until morning so it means you can't cut your time just to visit you girlfriend, and lastly don't bring up your girlfriend when we are doing our work" she clicks her tongue inside and her head starts to sway from left to right while reading her script "that's why I don't like someone who is dating" 

Jeongyeon head hang low she feel guilty because Chaeyoung thought that she and Mina are really dating which is not true, but her feelings for Mina is there since they are in High School. Chaeyoung give the script to Jeongyeon "Next time do your job well" the script fell down because Jeongyeon didn't catch it.

She takes a deep sigh "If you remember what happened when we were in High school please don't plan to take a revenge. I was so wrong way back then" she mumbles 

"What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter