quīndecim

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina what have you done!" Sana shakes Mina's body, the younger one is just groaning to her bed "what is it?" she shifts her body to her right to stop Sana from shaking her body.

"You'll not gonna wake up?! Don't try me Mina" Sana once again shakes Mina's body but Mina pull the blanket. Sana stood up and she pour a water to the glass "Now wake the up! This is important!!" she pour the water to Mina and the girl dilates her eyes and she jolted as she seats to the edge of her bed "What is it!" she shouts to Sana.

"Look at this! It is spreading on the internet like a wild fire!" Sana handed the phone to Mina and Mina widens her eyes "T-this isn't true Sana!" Her hands became shaky as she saw the article. 

———————————————

TangMotherNews.com 

Exposing artist is our Target! Welcome to TangMotherNews!

 

HOT TEA FOR TODAY (HTFT)

Son Chaeyoung spotted hugging someone from the back in a 5 Star hotel somewhere in Hawaii. Myoui Mina who was identified as her hater which seen on the national Television, in addition Netizens claim that Mina is just playing her role as a hater just to be close to Son Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung's company instantly released an statement.

"This is JihYo Park Entertainment

We contact Son Chaeyoung about this and she clearly denies all the rumors that spreading to her. 

Thank you" 

*admin* then why she hugged Myoui Mina? Is there something special between them? 

Stay tune for the next HTFT! 

———————————————

"I need to talk to Chaeyoung" She stood up and she lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter