duo

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Premiere night Chaeyoung's movie was a big hit after the release, she gain recignition as a Best Actress and she became more successful. She receive awards left and right, she is happy but she must maintain her poker face and fierce act in front of those people.

Chaeyoung's management which is JihYo Park Entertainment celebrates Chaeyoung's success, they call all their artist, staff, and those people who are behind Chaeyoung's success.

As Chaeyoung hop out from her car she immediately run inside to hide from those people who are waiting outside of the Building.

As she enters the meeting room she is surprised by the confetti, they are all congratulating Chaeyoung to her success.

"Congratulations, Chaeyoung!" Jihyo hugged her "thank you Jihyo" Chaeyoung pull the hug and she smile "I'm very thankful to your dad because he made me famous" she chuckled. Jihyo laughs and she put a part hat to Chaeyoung "Now you must enjoy what we prepare for you" Jihyo left Chaeyoung alone, while the girl is standing there Nayeon pull Chaeyoung for a hug that made the younger one panic "Congrats baby cub!" Nayeon kiss Chaeyoung in the cheeks "woah you already drunk, stop drinking!" She shouts to the girl who is already drunk.

"I am not drunk Chaengi!" Nayeon hiccups, the short girl roll her eyes and she leave the room. She walk towards the rooftop to take a fresh air.

There are so many things to do yet i'm in this cage Chaeyoung looks to the view while her thoughts are slowly invading her Mind.

You are not allowed to date someone, you should take care of your image, you should do that do this! "ing !" She kick the wall that made her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter