dvadtsat' dva

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening, the rain won't stop that's why the director decided to stop the shoot until the rain is gone. Chaeyoung is in the tent along with the staffs, the staffs are telling stories that's why they are laughing while Chaeyoung? she is in the sofa laying down in the middle of the staffs who are talking to each other. 

Jeongyeon saw that Chaeyoung is spacing out that's why she came to her "Hey Chaeyoung, do you like something to eat or drink to warm you body?" Chaeyoung looks to her and she smirks "go buy me a coffee jelly drink" Jeongyeon nods her head "Okay i'll make you one" she left Chaeyoung but the younger one shouts "Hey! I said buy me one not you'll gonna make it" The staffs stops from talking and they look to Chaeyoung. 

Jeongyeon stops to her place and she turns around "But there's a coffee and a jelly in the food truck" Chaeyoung stood up and she walks towards to Jeongyeon "I said buy me a coffee jelly not you'll gonna make it" 

"Chaeyoung but it's raining so hard, there's a food truck outside if you want coffee jelly" Nayeon meddle to their conversation and the two looks to Nayeon, Jeongyeon smiles "ah I understand it's okay I'll find you a coffee jelly" she grab an umbrella.

Chaeyoung smiles and she seats back again to her sofa.

"Chaeyoung! are you out of your mind!! It's very dangerous outside but you let your Assistant to buy a coffee jelly" Nayeon follows Chaeyoung to where she seats "What's the purpose of assistant, Nayeon?" 

"Chaeyoung! You are getting stubborn everyday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter