vīgintī

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tired is an exceptional word to Chaeyoung, she is the type of girl that she will do everything that is written to her schedules, breaks are breaks, and works are works.

But for now she wants to focus to her project that is soon to be finished.

"Okay Chaeyoung! today's scene will be hotter than you thought" The director smiles to her, Chaeyoung just nod her head to listen what she'll gonna do to make the scene more realistic "So your partner will hug you while you are watching the television..." the director added, while Chaeyoung is listening she accidentally lift her head and she looks to her right while the director is giving instructions to her. 

Jeongyeon and Mina came to the set, Chaeyoung squinted her eyes to confirm if that's Mina. She saw that the two are greeting the staff while their hands are holding to each other she just weakly smiles when she saw the two are being sweet to each other. 

By using her peripheral vision, Mina saw Chaeyoung looking to their area she acted that she is happy with Jeongyeon when the truth is she isn't. 

"..and that's how the scene will work" The Director finish his explanation, he saw Chaeyoung is looking far away that made his head shook, he taps Chaeyoung's shoulder "Hey, did you understand what did I said to you?" 

Chaeyoung is startled when the director taps her shoulder she just nods but she didn't get what the director said to her. 

"Okay so let's do it" The director walks away and he seats in front of the monitor.

Chaeyoung positioned herself in the sofa as she watch the television.

"Okay ready Chaeyoung? In 3, 2, 1! Action!" 

Mina on the other side she saw how Chaeyoung is focused to her work, she saw the girl is really showing the y side of her.

She close her eyes and her hand form into fist when the girl is tempting Chaeyoung to kiss her.

"Hey are you okay?" Jeongyeon whispers to her, she opens her eyes and she looks to Jeongyeon "Y-yeah I'm okay don't worry about me" she smiles and she averts her eyes to the scene.

The girl and Chaeyoung's eyes are really talking, the girl pull Chaeyoung and she kiss Chaeyoung torridly. Mina's throat became dry and she cough so loud.

"Wait wait! Cut!" The Director pulls out his headphone and he review the scene

Mina hide in Jeongyeon's back because she thought that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter