tri

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High School

"Attention everyone!" Jennie calls the attention of the members of their sorority, as the members looks to Jennie they seated properly and they listen to what will Jennie say to them. 

"Tomorrow we will have a party in Jeongyeon's house, clear your schedules for tomorrow okay?" The students became happy when Jennie said that there will be a party that will be held in Jeongyeon's house. 

The smile from their faces faded when Jeongyeon enters the room with an angry face, she goes to the podium and she slams her fist to the top of the podium, Jennie seated in front when she saw Jeongyeon is coming to her place. 

"Who the hell is the spy in this sorority!" Jeongyeon shouts to them, the members became stiff and they started to looks to each other "Who the !? If.. If I caught you who you are, you'll regret what will happen next" Jeongyeon looks to her members in eyes "I can kill you" she smirk. 

A student became brave and she ask Jeongyeon "What happened??" 

"You know Xiaoxin? from the other sorority who wants to be on top? She knows all our scheme. She talk to me earlier, thankfully I didn't punch her" 

The door opens and Chaeyoung stops when she felt that there's a heavy atmosphere in the room. Jeongyeon looks to her and she fix herself "Why are you late? Come inside" she calm herself to make Chaeyoung feel comfortable. Jeongyeon left the room and Chaeyoung is perplex wondering what happened. 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter