dvadtsat' vosem'

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung run in Mina's University dorm because she knows that Mina is studying there and there's a dorm near the campus. She enters the dorm's lobby and the student who is on duty at the lobby she was surprised because she saw Chaeyoung enter their dorm's lobby, she is not wearing any masks to hide her face from the public, she is just wearing black shirt and a cap. The student mesmerize in Chaeyoung's face, it feels like Chaeyoung is walking in slow mo towards ar her. 

"Hey , Good morning" Chaeyoung smiles to the girl who is in front of her "Omo" the student bows to Chaeyoung "Are you going to take my duty here?" the student ask that made Chaeyoung's eyebrows rows up "What?" the student just shakes her head "What can I do for you?"

Chaeyoung puts her left arm on the marble cement counter and she leans her face to whisper in front of the student "perhaps do you know where is.." the student leans and she arc up her eyebrows to wait for the next word that will Chaeyoung said to her "Mina's room?" 

the student scoff off "She is your hater right? why would you find her room here?" Chaeyoung smiles "okay i'm just gonna leave, you won't get a picture of me and a signature" Chaeyoung acted that she'll gonna leave but the student stops her "Chaeyoung! ok ok she is in room 510" Chaeyoung walks back and she smiles to the student, she was about to ride an elevator when the student stops her "where is my signature and a picture?" Chaeyoung takes a pic with the student and she signed in a plain paper. 

Chaeyoung then rode an elevator, while she is inside she just laugh in what Xiaoxin said to her, she now has the reason to make Mina fell in love to her again. 

When she is walking towards in Mina's dorm, Chaeyoung felt that her knees weaken and her sweat became visible on her forehead. 

she didn't hesitate to ring the doorbell, twice. She looks to her wristwatch and it's 5 am in the morning, she was about to leave when she saw Tzuyu yawns "Who is there? it's early in the morning" Chaeyoung removes her cap, she smiles at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu widens her eyes in what she saw "Chae..Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu didn't felt that she is still sleepy, she was so suprised that Chaeyoung is knocking on the door. 

"What is it?" Tzuyu said while smiling. 

"Is Mina is there?" Chaeyoung take a peek in Tzuyu back but she saw that the living room is empty

"How did you know that she is here in this dorm?" 

"I asked of course?"

Sana woke up when she heard that Tzuyu is laughing in their living room, she follow the voice and she saw that Tzuyu is talking someone at the door "Tzuyu who's that?" she huskily ask Tzuyu "Oh Chaeyoung is here" Sana stops from walking and she dilates her eyes confirming if that's really Chaeyoung "Oh my god, I look terrible!" she screams that made the two laugh at each other laugh. 

"So come in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter