quattuor

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the shooting Chaeyoung enters to her Van and she rest her body in her seat, while she is resting she remembers what Mina said to her earlier she is my Fan? No, no chaeyoung she really hates you Chaeyoyng admits that those worda hurt her, Mina doesn't know anything. She only knows That Chaeyoung is a girl, bad girl, and a poker face when there's an event. She doesn't know the truth behind off cam.

She also doesn't know that this short girl has a heart she won't do anything bad, she is just doin' it because she told her to do so, she is also a human who needs Job, the bread winner of the family, and yet Mina doesn't know anything.

"Hey you okay?" Nayeon saw Chaeyoung is spacing out that's why she talks to her, Chaeyoung looks to her and she smiles "yeah I'm good. I'm just surprised that not all the people loves me" she chuckled. She gave the younger one a drink "here drink this first, by the way I send another set of schedules for this year." Chaeyoung opens her phone and she scroll her schedules "Wait there are so many guesting can you cancel 2?" Nayeon shook her head "No, you are here to work not to chill" Chaeyoung takes sigh and she scroll again "So my shooting will be next next month and it's in hawaii?"

Nayeon nods, Chaeyoung smiles and she takes a rest again.

While she is sleeping her phone keeps on ringing, she opens her eyes and she look through it.

She saw a lot of articled regarding on what happened to the shoot e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter