duodēcim

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

———————————————

TangMotherNews.com 
Exposing artist is our Target! Welcome to TangMotherNews!

HOT TEA FOR TODAY (HTFT)

Son Chaeyoung, 21. An Actress from South Korea spotted with her co Actress Yeri Kim dating in a café somewhere in Hawaii. 
A Journalist from our team exposed that the two are secretly dating for 6 Months before their next Project began to shoot. As of now their Management didn't release any official statement regarding the two.

Stay tune for the next HTFT! 
———————————————

Mina throws her phone to her bed after she reads that article that made her mood to be ruined.

I really ing hate you Son Chaeyoung.

She grabs a pillow and she screams on it, she punch the mattress as hard as she could to release all the anger that she felt inside in her heart. After she is satisfied punching that mattress she opens her twitter account to post something regarding to Chaeyoung. 

TWITTER 
———————————————

Chaeyoung acting skill
@ emenempengz

@ chaechaerap YOU PIECE OF KEEP ON HURTING YOUR FANS. IF YOU REALLY LOVE THAT YERI KIM QUIT THAT CAREER. YOU ARE NOT LOOK GOOD TO EACH OTHER.

———————————————

Mina post it and after a while she didn't expect to recieve a good feed back from Chaeyoung's fans and some of them retweet it that made Mina chuckled.

Look at that they really love you but me I don't Mina's thought interrupts when Sana enters their Dorm smiling through her phone.

"Why are you smiling?" The penguin ask.

"I saw your tweet and it shows that you really hate her" Sana sat beside Mina "but I remember way back to our high school days I saw how you look to Chaeyoung" Sana added, Mina glared to her "And what now if I look to Chaeyoung like that?!"

Sana smirk to Mina and she put her two hands in Mina's shoulder "I saw it in your eyes that you really like her, Oh wait" she put her right hand to as she realized something "scratch that, you love her Mina" Sana giggled "Sana, I don't like her really. I look to her like that in High School because..." Mina stops for a moment as she think a word to convince Sana that she doesn't like Chaeyoung "Because?"

"...because she..." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter