ūndecim

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow is the day where Chaeyoung and the team will fly to Hawaii to continue the project. The Director taps her shoulder "Chaeyoung see you tomorrow!" she just nods and one of the staff comes to her holding another script "Chaeyoung this is another script please read it" she take it "There is you know" the girl wiggle her eyebrows and she leans into Chaeyoung's ear to whisper "Mature scene" she saw the girl smiles to her and walks away.

weird she thought. She looks at the script that she is holding until Dahyun hug her from the back "Are you done jagi?" Chaeyoung immediately release the hug and she turn around to face the girl who just hugged her from the back. 

"We are not a thing Dahyun and I won't marry my best friend" Chaeyoung shows to Dahyun that she cringe when she calls her jagi "What do you want?" Chaeyoung ask the girl who is still smiling to her "hmm, I want your attention jagi"Chaeyoung pursed her lips "I'm just kidding cub! kidding aside, You know Mina?" Chaeyoung rose her eyebrows "Mina?" Dahyun nods and she seats to a chair "yeah you know the one who really hates you. Wait I forgot that you have a Dementia, let me explain it to you so that you remember her" Dahyun fix her sitting position and Chaeyoung sits in front of Dahyun "Mina is your hater, you know the one who said that you are a horrible actress" She bob her head while explaining to the girl who silently listens.

"Then! She is not a typical hater, she is your.." Dahyun stops when Nayeon enters the room

"Dahyun!" 

"What the frick you want nabongs, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter